NCAA Tournament Thread | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NCAA Tournament Thread

very true

---------- Post added at 08:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 AM ----------

represent the big east!!! make us proud

We'll ceratinly try. We've got Morehead State at 1:40 EST on TBS. The weather here in Denver is pretty nice. They set a high record yesterday with 74 degrees. It will be 67 today and 55 tomorrow. We're thinking about touring the Coors brewery tomorrow during the off day.

We'll ceratinly try. We've got Morehead State at 1:40 EST on TBS. The weather here in Denver is pretty nice. They set a high record yesterday with 74 degrees. It will be 67 today and 55 tomorrow. We're thinking about touring the Coors brewery tomorrow during the off day.

Duff_Brewery-1.png

Well Louisville can't possibly shoot this poorly for the whole game. Should be able to dig themselves out of this little 8 point hole.

Way to go out on a limb man :lol:

If I'm in an office pool, and obviously I am, why would I want to try and out-think the room? Everyone I work with is probably picking all these crazy upsets trying to be the smart guy and I went straight chalk.

All favorites until about the Elite Eight when I took UCONN over San Diego State....with the exception of taking Villanova and Richmond.

And watch, I'll probably win my office pool and I spent MAYBE five whole minutes filling out that bracket.

Back
Top Bottom