Ndamukong Suh shows up for first voluntary workout | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ndamukong Suh shows up for first voluntary workout

Given the historic nature of Suh's contract I don't think there was much doubt he would show up. Before when he didn't show up in Detroit it was because he wanted a bigger contract. .. he surely can't say that now. Next year, if someone eclipses his contract. .. who knows.

Regardless, the guy is a self starter. I'm not worried about him being ready. To me, this is more about setting a tone for the young guys and being a leader. Hard work is a great start to being a leader on a new team.

some butt-hurt PFT comments on Suh showing up for workouts today:

I still don’t understand this move. No one player- aside from MAYBE a quarterback- is worth that kind of money.

Will miss him clogging the line for the Lions but won’t miss him as a person! Guy is a complete phony and jerk. Good luck with 1/4 of your cap on a DT Dolphins!

Will be stomping on a head or leg in 5-4-3-2-1

He only cares about the $$$. No one would go to Miami because they want to win. 40,000 empty orange seats every home game and a high school caliber football coach.

^^ those empty seats are AQUA now, A-hole!

Some good ones:

I can’t wait to see him stuff Brady 2x per year!
Suddenly became a Dolphins fan :)

Let the hate talk begin… He got his money so what… I dont believe in a such thing as QB money that’s foolishness, the best-impactful player should be paid accordingly, so if its coming from the Dline to the QB or even if you have a can’t miss kicker pay them… Glad to see him in camp let the terrorizing of Tom Brady and the rest of the QB’s in the NFL begin… Wake, Suh, Mitchell, Vernon come and get them…Indeed…

What happened to all of the haters claiming he wouldn’t show because he’s not a team player or now that he got his huge payday now he can slack off and become the next Haynesworth? Looks like you guys will need new material now when you bash him.

Not a fan of the fins but I’m excited to watch him put Tommy in the dirt

As to the money thing and Florio, it is what it is. If you are the Patriots, Seahawks or Broncos, you compete for free agents on quality. Post season money, glory, accolades. If you are the Dolphins, you compete on price, salary, taxes, quality of life.

When we had Shula we competed on quality and had it all, but free agency was in its infancy then.

The Patriots have successfully used the rent-a-star plan, getting a grizzled vet like Revis at a cut rate number for a year. It worked well for them. Now it's time to see what they do without a great defender.

Don't have a comparison photo, but J. Tripp is looking pretty solid (curious to how he compared to last season)..

tempTripp--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

After Suh had dinner with Wake a couple of weeks ago, I had no doubt he would show up for the first voluntary workout.

Our new guys.... our core guys.... our guys we need to see improve and step up!!! they there working!!! i getting even more pumped!!!

Those pics pumped me up too.

I fully expected him to show up after seeing him next to Ross at his press conference.

Just 10 more days, I am really stoked for this draft. :brewskis:

Nice to see him but quite frankly far to much is made out of this. It's not as if he would be sitting at home eating Chee-tos and watching The View.

Nice to see him but quite frankly far to much is made out of this. It's not as if he would be sitting at home eating Chee-tos and watching The View.

Yeah, he always came into camp in shape ready to go...

Also it is understandable to miss those workouts in Detroit...who in their right mind would spend anymore time then they are required to in that place...

maddog...... what are you doing at this moment??? lol

:snack:

Yeah, he always came into camp in shape ready to go...

Also it is understandable to miss those workouts in Detroit...who in their right mind would spend anymore time then they are required to in that place...
Easy Truth. That's my hometown :lol:

This sh*t makes me feel like a kid waiting for the first day of school.

Those pictures of Suh, Cameron and Stills makes he excited as hell for this season.

Back
Top Bottom