Ndamukong Suh shows up for first voluntary workout | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ndamukong Suh shows up for first voluntary workout

This sh*t makes me feel like a kid waiting for the first day of school.

Those pictures of Suh, Cameron and Stills makes he excited as hell for this season.

Don't you mean a kid waiting for the first day of summer????

are you still there?
No thankfully not. I left in 81 when I joined the Corps. I try and get back to catch a Tigers or Wings game when I am in Michigan visiting family. Place is a **** hole but the worst is over and it's starting to attract investors.

Nice to see him but quite frankly far to much is made out of this. It's not as if he would be sitting at home eating Chee-tos and watching The View.
The View, isn't that the show with Heath Evans, Mike Florio, Omar Kelly and Justin Bieber?

Makes sense that he would attend. I mean it is a brand new team for him. Whether or not he sticks with that for the rest of his contract or reverts back to his Detroit ways remains to be seen.

Looks like Pouncey has been working on that gut. Dude looks pretty cut for a center.

also nice seeing when Tannehill showing up it looks like before sunrise from the picture....get to work!!! :woot:

Thanks to all posting the pics!!

A lot of speculation on the board whether or not he'd show up. This is great to see. Suh needs to get started becoming a leader on this team right away.

Eh... it was only a story because of baseless media speculation. I doubt very many people thought the story had much merit. It would be nice if folks didn't start threads every time someone in the media pumps out a brain fart, but the off-season is slow and sometimes people can't resist the urge to push out something they hadn't heard before even if it stinks like a litter box.

catTurds.gif

The View, isn't that the show with Heath Evans, Mike Florio, Omar Kelly and Justin Bieber?

:lol:

Although, I would have to think that show would be more appropriately titled, "The Blind".

Back
Top Bottom