Ndamukong Suh shows up for first voluntary workout | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ndamukong Suh shows up for first voluntary workout

Really? ?? Wow, as a fringe starter with quality minutes up for grabs, I'm beyond perplexed.

Vernon is in a contract year and may or may not get resigned. Wake is aging. Jordan would likely see single teams with Suh in the middle.

If he is injured. ... again ..... and misses valuable coaching/teaching time .... again .... this could be strike 3. For.his sake I'm hoping it was a family issue or something.

Jordan has been seeing single teams for two years to no avail. Now if we could get no player to block him then he will be successful

Jordan has been seeing single teams for two years to no avail. Now if we could get no player to block him then he will be successful
LOL. No, I just meant that he is staring at a last chance AND a perfect opportunity. ... that combo rarely comes along when you need it like it is for Jordan. Missing the first day is not an auspicious beginning.

...this is great to see. Suh needs to get started becoming a leader on this team right away.

With the acumen for the game he has gain throughout his NFL years; in addition to his talent, deciding to show up at the voluntary drills speaks volumes of the guy. What a fine example for all players young and old. Could you imagine the rush the defensive men were able to feel simply by seeing Suh present in the practice? Wow. Sunami! is an athlete/man we can all look up to and admire; not to mention what a great modal he is for our kids.

I am thrilled that he wears aqua & orange.

Heck, because of him, our defense might, just might carry us into the playoffs. I would not be at all surprised with Suh leading us forth.

:snoopy:

_

The man's shadow is not just wide but tall.

:driveby:

_

If he is injured. ... again ..... and misses valuable coaching/teaching time .... again .... this could be strike 3. For.his sake I'm hoping it was a family issue or something.

Me too, otherwise the guy shouldn't get any slack...dude should be there after all he has been through with this team. I know alot of people blame the coaches for Jordan's situation, but i'm not seeing it that way from what he's shown us so far.

Still, it is voluntary, hopefully he has a valid reason.....but even then, the guys that we expect to be there are all there...

Bootstrap rocking the old logo

temp042015-camparrival-jw0685--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.JPG

Back
Top Bottom