Ndamukong Suh shows up for first voluntary workout | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ndamukong Suh shows up for first voluntary workout

Woot woot! This is great news to me. I'm glad he's engaged with his new team but most importantly now all the haters can stop speculating!

Not only was he there he showed up early at 5:45am ready to work. Great to see.

Woot woot! This is great news to me. I'm glad he's engaged with his new team but most importantly now all the haters can stop speculating!

Not sure anyone hates Suh on the board he is the second best defensive player in the league. Some people including myself feels like we gave up too much money but that's all relative.
Suh has always been in shape and except for his idiotic propensity to step on people's leg and stuff has few flaws.

Nobody hates Suh. Dude is a beast. Finally have a difference maker

The way I see it Suh is one of the top 5 defenders in the NFL. Last season the Super Bowl was played by two teams that also had a defender among the top 5 of the NFL. Seattle had Sherman and New England had Revis.

Now we Also have one of those guys ... and New England no longer does.

I saw on FB right after he signed there was a video of him with saying the stronger together saying. I knew he would show. Suh is a very smart dude and knows the value of appearance. He also knows when he is making the most money. I say he will show up next year as well. After that is the real guess.

Adam Beasley ‏@AdamHBeasley 4 mins4 minutes ago
Dion Jordan was NOT present for today's voluntary workouts. Not clear why, but again, players are free to participate or not participate.

Andrew Abramson ‏@AbramsonPBP
Suh says he will definitely be a leader for #Dolphins but it will take time to get to know everyone. Says he can also learn a lot from Wake.

Not too surprising for the first year of a huge contract. We'll see next year, and I would doubt it the following year, which looking at the contract should be his last here. I think it's great that he's being a leader and doing this though.

Dion Jordan was NOT present for today's voluntary workouts. Not clear why, but again, players are free to participate or not participate.

this speaks volume to me

Call Chip up in Philly and see if we can get a a 7th rounder for him. If not as for a half eaten pizza.

Really? ?? Wow, as a fringe starter with quality minutes up for grabs, I'm beyond perplexed.

Vernon is in a contract year and may or may not get resigned. Wake is aging. Jordan would likely see single teams with Suh in the middle.

If he is injured. ... again ..... and misses valuable coaching/teaching time .... again .... this could be strike 3. For.his sake I'm hoping it was a family issue or something.

Back
Top Bottom