Ndamukong Suh Thinks Miami Dolphins Run Play Breakdown Is Funny | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ndamukong Suh Thinks Miami Dolphins Run Play Breakdown Is Funny

Miami misses suh. Akeem Spence has been a ghost in the preseason. Vincent Taylor not the same disruptor when bumped up with the 1s. Godchaux anchoring pretty well.

Gonna have to rely on the edge pass rush to offset which requires we get teams behind the sticks/scoreboard

No one seems to mention that all three LBs were out of position on that play

"Questionable character"? Hardly. He had personal foul issues in Detroit, but none of that in Miami and was a relative choirboy off the field. Despite being misused in Miami, he played his *** off here. Gase and Tannenbaum's release of Suh combined with Miami basically ignoring the interior d-line in the offseason shows that they blamed Suh for the defense's poor run defense. If you had an employer let you go and insinuate that you were responsible for major mistakes, and then you saw the next year that company keeps making the same mistakes, you wouldn't "LOL"? C'mon, man!
I didn't give him the label, he earned it himself. When a guy is voted 'dirtiest player in the NFL' by his peers, it's a bit more than "personal foul issues". And he's allowed to get a chuckle from the Dolphins' problems but posting it is a low-class move and just reinforces the idea that he has 'questionable character'. Also, you would think after leading a run defense to 31st, 28th and 14th he would keep his mouth shut

No one seems to mention that all three LBs were out of position on that play

Indeed! Between the DTs routinely playing bad fundamentals for their positions and the LBs playing bad foundementals. I'll also mention the DB who I believe was McCain was also out of position.

He allowed himself like everyone else to get sucked inside.

It's not a lack of talent be more a lack of discipline.

I’d sure be wasting my time watching Miami pre season games if I where him. It’s not like I’m going to be part of the best DT tandem in the last 25+ years. I’d be worrying about how I was going to make the Rams the best team possible. As great as he is the Rams are his 3rd team, and players as good as him don’t go to 3 teams in there prime. Unless there is something wrong with there attitude.

It's a safe bet that he didn't watch the whole game and caught the clip on one of the many platforms it showed up on. Players have free time just like in every other profession. And players in their prime have more control over their own careers now than they did in the past. They're going to go where the money is. This is particularly true when you have a moron managing the contracts.

It's immature. Move on. If you are looking back at your old company constantly and taking every opportunity to jab them it says to me that there is an element of jealousy and longing there... like when you can't get over an ex and constantly look at what they are doing and compare yourself to their situation. It's immature and unhealthy. It doesn't serve him well, he should be focusing on his current situation. Looking forward, not back.

Jarvis and now Suh come off as spurned lovers. If they were content with their present circumstances they wouldn't be thinking about the Dolphins at all.

YES.

It shows you what kind of player "leadership" (and immaturity) we had last year....the kind that got called out for getting in their feelings (and giving up) when things got tough. Now here they are again getting in their feelings because Miami didn't value them as much as they overvalued themselves.

While I totally agree with you that is what SHOULD happen, this team will never finally have the answer until Ross either sells it and we get a smart owner or Ross brings in a top shelf GM and stops buying into with the current crop is selling him. He doesn't get a pass on not being part of the problem.....we all can see that the FO is a bunch of clowns - that Ross doesn't or refuses to make wholesale changes after years of poor decisions and play marks him as either too willing to stand by ineffective people he's hired into those positions or too stupid to realize it. Sure, he's good with money as his business success proves but the years of his ownership have been downright embarrassing from all the FO crap & hirings he's put in place or allowed to be put in place. He's just not a good evaluator of the sport or the kind of people needed and needs to realize it....sadly, I don't think he ever will and that will doom us until he kicks the bucket or sells to an effective owner.

That's an issue with him being a billionaire....he thinks he can just throw money at the problem and fix it. He also probably thinks he knows better than anyone else (since he's rich and successful) and sees any criticism of him or his being part of the problem as not valid. And no one probably has the fortitude or balls to tell it to him like it is.....so we continue to be in a quagmire.

The Ross/Tannebaum combo (and you can throw Grier into that) will never prove fruitful or lead us to being a dependable contender with possible dreams of a new dynasty. They are all football stupid....horrible signings, draft choices, etc....and even when we make a marquee signing like Suh, they ridiculously overpay and set the franchise back years because of it. Don't even get me started on the $10 million wasted on Cutler.

It's actually a major part of the continual mired in mediocrity existence of this team.

I have never gotten this love for Tbum from these owners he must have really really really long brown nose to be able to destroy 3 franchises Browns, Jets and phins. Geez

The defense is horrible in scheme, execution, and coaching.

The offense doesnt attack the field and makes it easy for the opposition defense to keep the play in front of them. Strange play calls and dumb penalties.
Undiciplined.

The place kicker is unproven

Gase thinks this team is improved

Until this team is playing basic football well..rushing and stopping the run..there will not be any playoffs.

Its early but Im not seeing it.

On to preseason 3 game.

But there were also reports in his early days here of him freelancing and disregarding defensive calls. And I doubt that was the only issue of him doing that.

Or it was just rumor mill stuff for clicks?

Here's what I know, the guy is a elite talent who with any help could have seen real good things happen around him. While one poster will point out one play, that criticism could be levied at players like Kiko, Timmons and Maxwell. Those 3 contracts and decisions had more to do with today's reality...than Suh play.

He was on the field on a majority of plays the last couple of years - and the defense still sucked - you keep telling yourself he wasn't a part of the problem!!

Telling myself? Tape backs it up homie. If your lbs and weak side dont fill or hold up, how is that on him? He did his job pushing the focus to a certain area of the field...and those around him couldn't take advantage.

This thread was started by the Carolina talk, last year included. Even small clips of that game remind us and makes my point. Watch how teams attacked us.

Telling myself? Tape backs it up homie. If your lbs and weak side dont fill or hold up, how is that on him? He did his job pushing the focus to a certain area of the field...and those around him couldn't take advantage.

This thread was started by the Carolina talk, last year included. Even small clips of that game remind us and makes my point. Watch how teams attacked us.

Guess you dont understand the concept of team, homie!

Guess you dont understand the concept of team, homie!

I understand putting a DT who is elite, and not having pieces around him to take advantage of his presence, homie. Alonso and Maxwell should be the brunt of your anger, not a DT who did his job.

Trash the man, but his presence between the lines mattered. And the lack of effective solutions moving forward is glaring.

Davie will pay this man in the out years for being on a new team. That is the reality.

Back
Top Bottom