NE vs. TENN Thread | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NE vs. TENN Thread

How bout this.........Indy up 28-27......Vinieteri is hurt.........NE lines up for the game winning 64 yard field goal.............Ted Washington kicks it............BLOCKED!!!!......Freeney picks it up and he is gone!.........OH NO!!!!! HE SPIKES IT at the one yard line!!!!!! Damien Woody PICKS IT UP!!!! He is at the 20....the 30....the 40!!!!...THE 50!!!! he is gone!!!!! He is at the 20...the 10....5...FUMBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Washington gets it at the 2........HE GETS HIT!!!!........laterals back to Bratzke....He is tackled in the end zone by Ted Washington and scores a safety!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PATS WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bill Belichick is truly a genius...he is being carried off the field................Ted Washington is being named the player of the game for his 9 field goals, all of over 50 yards........

And Vinateri is carrying Washington even though he is injured.

We need to take a poll on who is the luckiest team to ever play? I believe the pats would win that a long shot. I just don't understand they don't seem that good. I thought the Titans played as good as they could they just aint got the LUCK going. They havent had the luck since the playoff game againt the Bills. I dont see any body beating them as lucky as they are it is amazing.

Originally posted by Jaj
And Vinateri is carrying Washington even though he is injured.

i spit out my soda lol hahahaha

Originally posted by Noland
We need to take a poll on who is the luckiest team to ever play? I believe the pats would win that a long shot. I just don't understand they don't seem that good. I thought the Titans played as good as they could they just aint got the LUCK going. They havent had the luck since the playoff game againt the Bills. I dont see any body beating them as lucky as they are it is amazing.
that playoff game wasn't against us...it was against the Raiders

It is charm......The Pats are a truly "charmed" team..........

it is incredible........I hate Drew Bennett for contributing to this.....the question is.......Could he control himself?......Is it possible that there was no way he could have caught it? Would the moon come crashing down to the earth if he would have caught it?

It is truly Hocus Pocus stuff to see that guy do a Lynn Swann imitation until he gets the probable game winner hit him in the hands....chest and then....The turf.

Originally posted by Section126
It is charm......The Pats are a truly "charmed" team..........

it is incredible........I hate Drew Bennett for contributing to this.....the question is.......Could he control himself?......Is it possible that there was no way he could have caught it? Would the moon come crashing down to the earth if he would have caught it?

It is truly Hocus Pocus stuff to see that guy do a Lynn Swann imitation until he gets the probable game winner hit him in the hands....chest and then....The turf.
If he would've caught it they'd of called offensive pass interference

No I am talking about when the titans scored against bills in 99 on the last play of the game I can't remember what happened bu Wychek had something to do with it. I sorry if I did not write it right. The Titans has not had luck since then or not like that . the patsie's have it every week.

Originally posted by Noland
No I am talking about when the titans scored against bills in 99 on the last play of the game I can't remember what happened bu Wychek had something to do with it. I sorry if I did not write it right. The Titans has not had luck since then or not like that . the patsie's have it every week.
yes, the Music City Bull****. Neal-Wychek-Dyson...TD

forward lateral

The Music city miracle was a travesty.........an enjoyable one........but still a travesty.........

Originally posted by Section126

It was the correct CALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:foundout: :wall: :lol:
no..it was a straight line if anything..still, gotta throw the flag in that situation

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
as was your playoff exit that year:D

Yep, that guy brunnel with his late game heroics to beat us 20-16....what a game.....it was a shame that we lost such a close game..............

:sceptic: :barf:

Back
Top Bottom