NE vs. TENN Thread | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NE vs. TENN Thread

Originally posted by Section126

It was 38 nothing BUDDY!!!!!!! Get it right!!!!!

I remember sitting in my living room in the first quarter and just saying....."F" this.....I'm gonna go bet horses.....I get to the track and sure enough.....It is still going on AND GETTING WORST!!!!!!

It is still the only game I have ever walked out on........
:lol: the only playoff game i ever walked out on was the Bills-Steelers game in 95 when they beat us like 40-21...what a crappy game

Originally posted by Section126
Rob "I wear a girly headband" Johnson........My favorite Bills QB..........
Agreed. I loved him. We kicked the crap out of him every time. :D

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
which crucial 3rd down we talkin' about?...i remember about 6 of them:(
Yeah there were more, but there was one with Ingram and it looked like it would be only a 2 yard gain, and he wiggled his way for a first down.

Man...the NFL really needs to put these games out on DVD. They would sell like hot cakes.

:lol: the only playoff game i ever walked out on was the Bills-Steelers game in 95 when they beat us like 40-21...what a crappy game
Yeah and then O'Donnell chokes at the end and throws ANOTHER interception (in the SB vs Dall) just when the Steelers had the momentum and were driving for a winning score. That was a great SB.

Originally posted by Dolfan954

Yeah and then O'Donnell chokes at the end and throws ANOTHER interception (in the SB vs Dall) just when the Steelers had the momentum and were driving for a winning score. That was a great SB.
I'm convinced that was a fixed game...how do you throw that pick?:confused:

no one around except that Cowboy

Yeah there were more, but there was one with Ingram and it looked like it would be only a 2 yard gain, and he wiggled his way for a first down.

Man...the NFL really needs to put these games out on DVD. They would sell like hot cakes.
True, I'd love to get my hands on the comeback game.

I'm convinced that was a fixed game...how do you throw that pick?:confused:

no one around except that Cowboy
You're right. Looked like a "Fiedler-esque" throw to me. Who was he throwing to? And then stupid Al Davis signs that CB (Larry Brown) to a big-money contract..and surprisingly.....he sucks. :lol:

You mean Oilers vs Bills? :fire: no comment...

:foundout:
without Kelly, Thurman, and Cornelius Bennett too:)
man what a great game, I miss the good ol' days

I would love to have that game where it was Marino's first game back 94 when he picked apart the Patriots defense that was a pretty fresh start after a injury like that to me one of the best games ever. I would also like to have the 1985 game against the Bears when the dolphins had to beat them so they could stay the only undefeated team in NFL history Marino had a hell of a game that night against that tough defense.

If I had a dollar for everytime I spewed curse words at those names...

:nono:

Originally posted by Noland
I would love to have that game where it was Marino's first game back 94 when he picked apart the Patriots defense that was a pretty fresh start after a injury like that to me one of the best games ever. I would also like to have the 1985 game against the Bears when the dolphins had to beat them so they could stay the only undefeated team in NFL history Marino had a hell of a game that night against that tough defense.
39-35 Dolphins...Great shootout between Marino and Bledsoe. The combined passing yards were off the chart. Danny hit Fryar for the winning td if memory serves me right.

God, I was visiting a friend in Dallas watching that game. That was unbelievable. I was dancing on their sofa at halftime thinking FINALLY, the BILLS DIE!!! Reich pulls off miracle comeback. The day was topped off by watching the Saints manage to lose to Philly 24-22 after being up 22-0 at halftime. What a great day of football. :barf:

Originally posted by Noland
I never saw the game. It was blacked out. :cry: I listened to it on the radio though with the Maddog and Bill Zimpher.

Back
Top Bottom