NE vs. TENN Thread | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NE vs. TENN Thread

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

39-35 Dolphins...Great shootout between Marino and Bledsoe. The combined passing yards were off the chart. Danny hit Fryar for the winning td if memory serves me right.
On a 4th and 6..

those late 80s-early 90s Oiler teams were a bit of a tragedy... a team loaded with talent who never even made the championship game...their offense was great: Warren Moon, Lorenzo White, Haywood Jeffries, Webster Slaughter, Curtis Duncan, Ernest Givins, etc...they were a fun team to watch

Originally posted by Agua

God, I was visiting a friend in Dallas watching that game. That was unbelievable. I was dancing on their sofa at halftime thinking FINALLY, the BILLS DIE!!! Reich pulls off miracle comeback. The day was topped off by watching the Saints manage to lose to Philly 24-22 after being up 22-0 at halftime. What a great day of football. :barf:
damn...that is really strange: i have no recollection of that eagles-saints game:confused:

those late 80s-early 90s Oiler teams were a bit of a tragedy... a team loaded with talent who never even made the championship game...their offense was great: Warren Moon, Lorenzo White, Haywood Jeffries, Webster Slaughter, Curtis Duncan, Ernest Givins, etc...they were a fun team to watch
Yeah. The Run-N-Shoot was great.

Bledsoe was get but he was young. But for Marino to come out with that kind fire not knowing what to expect about his foot at a fast pace game and defenders coming at him that was awesome. And People dont think he is the greatest QB ever because he did not win a ring THEY CAN ALL KISS MY BUTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I remember a couple a years later cbs or nbc has a interview with Bledsoe before a game against the Dolphins they asked him who was a better QB he said himself he said he is better than Marino. The dolphins won and Marino did a whole lot better. Now look how good Bledsoe is sometimes your mouth will get you in trouble.

damn...that is really strange: i have no recollection of that eagles-saints game:confused:

Yup. I might have the final score off a little, but it was the same day as the Bills / Oilers game.

Zach Pillar (LG) of the Titans said that the Pats SUCK, and that he would be shocked to hell if they were holding the trophy at the end.....It was funny to hear a player ranting and raving like we do in this forum about our beloved Patties.

as was your playoff exit that year:D

Early?? You're the ones who got bounced in Round 1. We won a playoff game that year.

Originally posted by Muck

Early?? You're the ones who got bounced in Round 1. We won a playoff game that year.
over arguably the worst team to ever make the playoffs: the 1999 Seattle Seahawks.

The seedings created such a ludicrous first round:

11-5 Buffalo@13-3 Tennessee: 2 good teams

9-7 Miami@9-7 Seattle: 2 very weak teams who both only won 2 games in the second half of the season...the very definition of backing in to the playoffs.

What cracks me up is those Pats fans. All week this game was supposed to be an easy win. Now that it was a close game I'm hearing, "Oh well that was the super bowl, those were the 2 best teams in the league."

Originally posted by Noland
We need to take a poll on who is the luckiest team to ever play? I believe the pats would win that a long shot.

Pats would definitely win that one, although the Dolphins would win biggest whining pussies poll by a long shot. :booty:

Back
Top Bottom