NE vs. TENN Thread | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NE vs. TENN Thread

I think if that happened to Miami then I would never watch football again I would not come out of the house for a week. I would not wish that on no team except the Pats Jets and Redskins maybe the Ravens

Originally posted by Section126

Yep, that guy brunnel with his late game heroics to beat us 20-16....what a game.....it was a shame that we lost such a close game..............

:sceptic: :barf:
no...it was a shame it was Danny's last(and Jimmy's, but no one cares about him anyways).

Originally posted by Noland
I think if that happened to Miami then I would never watch football again I would not come out of the house for a week. I would not wish that on no team except the Pats Jets and Redskins maybe the Ravens
oh..we've seen worse:lol:

SB XXV for starters:(

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
as was your playoff exit that year:D
I knew that was coming :lol:

Hey, the refs did the Bills a favor. They weren't beating the Rams. 0-5 in the SB? Ouch.

Yup, Pats are definitely charmed. I recognize they're well coached and keep themselves in position to win games, but man, EVERYTHING breaks their way. Nobody can beat them.

Originally posted by Dolfan954

I knew that was coming :lol:

Hey, the refs did the Bills a favor. They weren't beating the Rams. 0-5 in the SB? Ouch.
au contraire mon ami, Bills finished #1 in defense that year. #1 d vs. #1 O would of been intersting too. Too bad Bum's son had a change of heart before the playoffs and started Robosack

oh..we've seen worse:lol:

SB XXV for starters:(
That's the "Scott Norwouldn't Bowl" right?

Ahh, great game. During the Gulf War...Mark Ingram with that crucial 3rd down catch dodging about 6 Bills defenders and Parcells chewing up clock...hmm what else? Oh yeah, the beautiful pre-cokehead Whitney Houston. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
That was truly hurtful......I was actually out of my house and at Gulfstream park to watch Jay "F'N" Fiedler complete a 20 yard pass down the sideline........

I kept telling people to take that crap off........and everybody would just stare at the screen like if in a trance or something........

That was truly hurtful......I was actually out of my house and at Gulfstream park to watch Jay "F'N" Fiedler complete a 20 yard pass down the sideline........

I kept telling people to take that crap off........and everybody would just stare at the screen like if in a trance or something........
the dumbest part of that Jax-Miami game was right before halftime. It was 41-0, and Danny throws a td pass to gadsden, and what does he do?, he throws up the "OG" sign...brilliant buddy:lol:

That's the Phins for you. They seem to have a knack for letting the previously unknown nobodies shine. Jay friggin Fiedler looked like Montana and actually hit his receivers IN STRIDE. Go figure.

the dumbest part of that Jax-Miami game was right before halftime. It was 41-0, and Danny throws a td pass to gadsden, and what does he do?, he throws up the "OG" sign...brilliant buddy:lol:

It was 38 nothing BUDDY!!!!!!! Get it right!!!!!

I remember sitting in my living room in the first quarter and just saying....."F" this.....I'm gonna go bet horses.....I get to the track and sure enough.....It is still going on AND GETTING WORST!!!!!!

It is still the only game I have ever walked out on........

He did? :lol: What a dumbazz. I don't remember that. Then again, I don't remember much from that day anyway. :cry:

Originally posted by Dolfan954

That's the "Scott Norwouldn't Bowl" right?

Ahh, great game. During the Gulf War...Mark Ingram with that crucial 3rd down catch dodging about 6 Bills defenders and Parcells chewing up clock...hmm what else? Oh yeah, the beautiful pre-cokehead Whitney Houston. :D
which crucial 3rd down we talkin' about?...i remember about 6 of them:(

Back
Top Bottom