Need browns to win tomorrow | Page 44 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Need browns to win tomorrow

You can tell if we don't make the playoff the FIRE EVERONE threads are going to drop
dude i never said that. but i am allowed to be disappointed we are going to miss the playoffs again i been a fan since 84 its been miserable. i love flo and tua and gesicki so you don;t have to defend any of them to me....but i would like to catch a break for once with this team and not have injuries or a team like the ravens lose

dude i never said that. but i am allowed to be disappointed we are going to miss the playoffs again i been a fan since 84 its been miserable. i love flo and tua and gesicki so you don;t have to defend any of them to me....but i would like to catch a break for once with this team and not have injuries or a team like the ravens lose
The key would be not relying on anybody else to get in. It is what it is at this point and the only games that matter are the next 3 coming up, we don't have any control over it.Maybe take a walk for a little bit you might feel better.

nfl com has them ahead of us
Oh oh, that was a divison win they are now 3-2 in the divison with the Bengals, lol, still to play, that 4-2, we would have to beat both Bills and NE to win the tie break as we have a better conf record. It's still in our own hands though, if we win out we are in.

Oh oh, that was a divison win they are now 3-2 in the divison with the Bengals, lol, still to play, that 4-2, we would have to beat both Bills and NE to win the tie break as we have a better conf record. It's still in our own hands though, if we win out we are in.
No i dont think division records matter for non divisional teams. We are ahead of the Ravens.

maybe gardner minshew will bring win to us against ravens

Well we need the Bills to have nothing to play for in week 17. That means they don't lose again and neither does KC so the #1 seed is not possible. Don't think they would care much if they were 2nd or 3rd (they could catch Pitt), so they rest Allen in week 17 especially since they might play us again in playoffs. No sense going all out to beat us because if they lose straight up it would give us a lot of juice. So they rest everybody, let us win and try to kill us in the playoffs.

Well we need the Bills to have nothing to play for in week 17. That means they don't lose again and neither does KC so the #1 seed is not possible. Don't think they would care much if they were 2nd or 3rd (they could catch Pitt), so they rest Allen in week 17 especially since they might play us again in playoffs. No sense going all out to beat us because if they lose straight up it would give us a lot of juice. So they rest everybody, let us win and try to kill us in the playoffs.
Though I do hope for this, I get the feeling a lot of teams would rather play the Ravens or Raiders than us. Crazy how much things have changed in a year.

Though I do hope for this, I get the feeling a lot of teams would rather play the Ravens or Raiders than us. Crazy how much things have changed in a year.
With Jackson's game last night, I don't think anybody wants to play the Ravens. Yes, he can be game planned as we saw in the playoffs but who wants to deal with him? Plus the Ravens have experience in the playoffs, we don't.

Back
Top Bottom