Need browns to win tomorrow | Page 45 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Need browns to win tomorrow

With Jackson's game last night, I don't think anybody wants to play the Ravens. Yes, he can be game planned as we saw in the playoffs but who wants to deal with him? Plus the Ravens have experience in the playoffs, we don't.
I agree with this. We do not put points on the board the way they are capable of doing.

@bane

Did you get some good rest?
Feeling better today?
Lol. Thanks for checking in. Ya I come to conclusion of
lets just beat pats and go from there.

Funny I never look ahead of schedule but injuries and these other wc teams having soft schedules put my over edge.

let’s take care of business against pats.

Lol. Thanks for checking in. Ya I come to conclusion of
lets just beat pats and go from there.

Funny I never look ahead of schedule but injuries and these other wc teams having soft schedules put my over edge.

let’s take care of business against pats.

That's the spirit! While i want to win the big show like everyone else i've learned how to enjoy the victories along the way during the season. Like when we spanked the hell out of the 49ers and Rams when no one expected it. Those two games alone outside of a playoff berth/SB makes a season for me.

That's the spirit! While i want to win the big show like everyone else i've learned how to enjoy the victories along the way during the season. Like when we spanked the hell out of the 49ers and Rams when no one expected it. Those two games alone outside of a playoff berth/SB makes a season for me.
That’s a pretty positive attitude. If you don’t mine me asking , what year did you start watching the fins? You From Florida? What made you a fan?

I live in Pittsburgh and for years we were comparable to Steelers. National team , playoffs, one coach with Shula then Jj and stability. Then starting 2002 and really especially 2004 it went downhill fast. Steelers got Ben and win bowls and we didn’t have qb. It made it been a fan around here pretty rough.

I hope we don’t have to root for the browns ever again for anything as long as Baker Mayfield is qb for them. He is one of the least likeable players In the league.

That’s a pretty positive attitude. If you don’t mine me asking , what year did you start watching the fins? You From Florida? What made you a fan?

I live in Pittsburgh and for years we were comparable to Steelers. National team , playoffs, one coach with Shula then Jj and stability. Then starting 2002 and really especially 2004 it went downhill fast. Steelers got Ben and win bowls and we didn’t have qb. It made it been a fan around here pretty rough.

Bane,

You're going to have to buy me dinner first before asking such probing questions...

:lol:

If we keep having to rely on other teams for us to get to the playoffs, we're not worthy of the playoffs.

Win the rest.

If we keep having to rely on other teams for us to get to the playoffs, we're not worthy of the playoffs.

Win the rest.

This is pretty much my mindset as well. Ultimately, if you have to rely on anyone then you're not good enough for the playoffs. Ofcourse things have happened that way before but it usually doesn't. Now for coach Flo and Co it would pretty much solidify him for COY in my opinion. So for that reason i wouldn't be too upset.

Win the
I hope we don’t have to root for the browns ever again for anything as long as Baker Mayfield is qb for them. He is one of the least likeable players In the league.
I think if he was unlikeable he wouldn’t have so many commercials

Win the rest.
Yes and no. I mean if you go 11-5 and are shut out while an NFC East Team goes 7-9 then that is BS. Its one thing to be barely scraping by and back in at 9-7 but 10-11 wins should always get you in. But that being said we just need to win out and let the chips fall where they may.

Win the rest.
def. I think the league should take a way the steelers superbowl in 2005. Those **** bags got in because we beat the chargers. They were not worthy. Also i think we should play every team when they are healthy and if we are not that is okay. next man up for phins. The chiefs shouldn't got the number one seed last year. Shoulda gone to the pats. They didn't earn it. We did the chiefs dirty work. Ya, totally if you need help you def don't deserve playoffs or number one seeds. I think the league is looking into that rule change in the off season along with changing onside key rule. stay tuned. we need to earn it all

def. I think the league should take a way the steelers superbowl in 2005. Those **** bags got in because we beat the chargers. They were not worthy. Also i think we should play every team when they are healthy and if we are not that is okay. next man up for phins. The chiefs shouldn't got the number one seed last year. Shoulda gone to the pats. They didn't earn it. We did the chiefs dirty work. Ya, totally if you need help you def don't deserve playoffs or number one seeds. I think the league is looking into that rule change in the off season along with changing onside key rule. stay tuned. we need to earn it all
So, little to no sleep?

This makes no sense. If you finish with the best record, you earned the number one seed. Just because you didn't have it going into week 17, doesn't mean you didn't earn it if you have it after week 17.

Also, in 2005 the Steelers finished 11-5 and the Chargers finished 9-7 so they didn't just get in because we beat SD (which we did in week 14 by the way).

This post is nonsense.

just win out. its the way to blast into the postseason anyhow, close loss against the champs and run the table. root for the giants sunday night, the browns have the steelers in the last week of the season.
anything can happen, just take care of new england sunday and let the chips fall where they may

Back
Top Bottom