Need browns to win tomorrow | Page 46 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Need browns to win tomorrow

This makes no sense. If you finish with the best record, you earned the number one seed. Just because you didn't have it going into week 17, doesn't mean you didn't earn it if you have it after week 17.

Also, in 2005 the Steelers finished 11-5 and the Chargers finished 9-7 so they didn't just get in because we beat SD (which we did in week 14 by the way).

This post is nonsense.
If you want to call it nonsense. Go pulll up the records of the teams of the time when Miami played chargers and bears played Steelers. That victory by Miami changed the Steelers path to the playoff.
Miami beating chargers opened the door for Steelers who then went on a run. They got help. That’s the bottom line. Your post really doesn’t make any sense.

So, little to no sleep?
Whatever dude. Keep waiting for next year. Then when we have some major injury in camp you guys will all be saying the year is screwed. No actually posters will say next man up for Dolphins but will want the other team to have all their best players like some of the posters who wanted the chefs best this week. Lol

If you want to call it nonsense. Go pulll up the records of the teams of the time when Miami played chargers and bears played Steelers. That victory by Miami changed the Steelers path to the playoff.
Miami beating chargers opened the door for Steelers who then went on a run. They got help. That’s the bottom line. Your post really doesn’t make any sense.
Every team gets "help". If you go 10-6 and make the playoffs you got help from other teams beating every other team that finished worse than 9-7. You just singled them out because you're a Dolphins fan and remember the Dolphins beating SD.

Like sand in your vag, these are the days of our lives.

Miami needs to win out...period.

I don’t see the Ravens losing again, and I don’t see us jumping Indy or Cleveland with a 10-6 record.

Every team gets "help". If you go 10-6 and make the playoffs you got help from other teams beating every other team that finished worse than 9-7. You just singled them out because you're a Dolphins fan and remember the Dolphins beating SD.
great then you made my point. so the stupid phrase if you need help then you don't deserve to get in playoffs. That settles that.

Back
Top Bottom