need to sweep jets and bills | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

need to sweep jets and bills

So tired of the "we'll sweep the Jets/Bills" year after year. We are the Jets/Bills!!! With even less toughness and physicality. The Bills are way way overachieving right now. And I bet they split with the Pats and are flirting with a wildcard in December. The Jets aren't even trying and beat Miami easily. Just get a grip and realize that Miami is barely treading water in the AFC.

So tired of the "we'll sweep the Jets/Bills" year after year. We are the Jets/Bills!!! With even less toughness and physicality. The Bills are way way overachieving right now. And I bet they split with the Pats and are flirting with a wildcard in December. The Jets aren't even trying and beat Miami easily. Just get a grip and realize that Miami is barely treading water in the AFC.

And the Bills are stacked with draft picks

Bills are playing well right now. We'll be lucky to split it with our AFC foes...team almost got black by the Jets

One season removed from sweeping them both, it wasn't too big of a reach to think it was possible again.

Back
Top Bottom