Negative Bills Fans!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Negative Bills Fans!!

pgsmelt

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Man...and here I thought us finfans were tearing our fins up...but then I peek in on the bills forums and....

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/images/smilies/eek.gif

""As much as this may hurt you to hear it, it's turning out to be true. "THE BILLS ARE NOT AN ATTRACTIVE TEAM FOR MOST FREE AGENTS!" theblackbear said it, Ron Flemmings said it just a half an hour ago, and the lack of free agents flocking to Buffalo is proving it!!!

Why would you want to play for Mike Mularkey? He hasn't proven anything!

AFTER GOING 6-10 IN 2003 THE BILLS NEEDED TO HIRE A BIG NAME HEAD COACH TO GET PLAYERS INTERESTED IN COMING TO BUFFALO AND THEY (DONAHOE AND WILSON) CLEARLY DROPPED THE BALL AGAIN!!!

You can say that this team has a lot of talent on both sides of the ball all you want to. That same talent only managed to go 6-10.

THERE IS NOTHING ATTRACTIVE ABOUT COMING TO BUFFALO TO PLAY FOR THE BILLS!

1. No Great Head Coach (inexperienced head coach that may turn out worse than the last guy)

2. No Great General Manager (doesn't treat the players fairly. retools instead of re-signs for team chemistry. Price gone, Cowart gone, Brown gone, Winfield gone)

3. No Top rated QB to attract skills players. (Bledsoe coming off of his worse year or 2nd worse. Whatever!)

4. An inexperienced defensive coordinator that hasn't proven anything ALONE! Can he produce without Williams and LeBeau on the sideline with him?

5. Not one of the most attractive cities to play in. Cold winters, and not much to do in the area.

6. Not a team that looks to be heading to the playoffs.

WHY COME TO BUFFALO TO PLAY FOR THE BILLS?""
:eek:

and then I thought....couldn't have said it better myself!!!!....LMAO!!!

I am sure there will be some excuse as to why the lack of FA. Buffalo is the best at having excuses for any situation. The only true excuse is that Bufalo is all in the mind, no heart. That away Buffalo, basement of the AFC East. Bunch of pillow bitters.

Justafan! We all know deep down your a diehard finfan, or why else would you be on this board so much!!!Keep up the good work!

Originally posted by hunter5nc1
Justafan! We all know deep down your a diehard finfan, or why else would you be on this board so much!!!
I love watching finfans bicker back and forth amongst themselves :D.

BTW, who would you want to start, Fiedler or Feely? :lol:

Good question! Rivers oops we don't have him yet! And i know we won't! Feely if it were my choice!

Hey... the Bills looked good in the first 3 games of last year

Originally posted by Jeep
Hey... the Bills looked good in the first 3 games of last year
and the fins?

this "your shnit stinks more than mine" is getting old Jeep. :rolleyes:

Bills are not in the market this off-season for the Jevon Kearse's. The top end UFAs are getting ridiculous $$$$$. Bills have had many FA's visit, how many have cancelled on Miami?

The Bills targeted Villarrial and landed him easily, despite the fact that the Bears tried to keep him.

The Bills have landed:

Chris Villarrial (A guy Miami liked as well)
Lawyer Milloy (About 9 teams interested)
Takeo Spikes (Loved the fans)
Sam Adams (Wanted to play for a contender)

in the last 2 years. When TD targets someone we normally get our guy! The blackbear has never liked any move that Tom Donahoe has made because he wanted to keep every player ever drafted by John Butler AND keep them at high, break the cap salaries. There is not a perception that Buffalo is unattractive to FA's by most Buffalo fans.

Sorry, but this thread needs a dose of reality. Bills fans disagree about a lot of things but this is much more of an issue on YOUR board. Who are attractive FA's that Miami has landed recently?!

:lol:

And with Three of those four pick-ups your still a losing Franchise..always will be..Talk about your great FA pick-ups, draft selections when they prove something. Bill fans..what a bunch of homers that always push the focus off the subject. And TD..that guys should be nominated biggest homer in the NFL..He sucks right along with the the rest of buffalo sport teams.
Sorry, but buffalo still and always will suck..it is your franchises legacy..along with the basement Sabers:sleep:
:monkeyr: :billsbite

Originally posted by baalworship
The Bills targeted Villarrial and landed him easily, despite the fact that the Bears tried to keep him.

The Bills have landed:

Chris Villarrial (A guy Miami liked as well)
<a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=Lawyer&v=55">Lawyer</a> Milloy (About 9 teams interested)
Takeo Spikes (Loved the fans)
Sam Adams (Wanted to play for a contender)

in the last 2 years. When TD targets someone we normally get our guy! The blackbear has never liked any move that Tom Donahoe has made because he wanted to keep every player ever drafted by John Butler AND keep them at high, break the cap salaries. There is not a perception that Buffalo is unattractive to FA's by most Buffalo fans.

Sorry, but this thread needs a dose of reality. Bills fans disagree about a lot of things but this is much more of an issue on YOUR board. Who are attractive FA's that Miami has landed recently?!

:lol:

I must agree with this, they've done better the last 2 years getting their target than we have.

Originally posted by justafan
I love watching finfans bicker back and forth amongst themselves :D.

BTW, who would you want to start, Fiedler or Feely? :lol:

Either will be more than enough to handle the Bills. Fiedler has owned you and if Feeley is good enough to beat him out then better still.:lol:

You love seeing us bicker year after year and we love watching you lose year after year!:D

Back
Top Bottom