Negative Bills Fans!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Negative Bills Fans!!

Originally posted by pgsmelt
ummmmm james...ummmm macintosh......ummmm feeley........
Other than James, I wouldn't brag about the other two :lol:

Originally posted by justafan
and the fins?

this "your shnit stinks more than mine" is getting old Jeep. :rolleyes:

Naw man.. back off... your way wrong on this one.. I wasnt insulting your team and I wasnt saying the Phins are better

I was trying to point out the positive.... think back to start of last season.. the Bills were 3-0 and many thought they were the team to beat in AFC...

Originally posted by Jeep

Naw man.. back off... your way wrong on this one.. I wasnt insulting your team and I wasnt saying the Phins are better

I was trying to point out the positive.... think back to start of last season.. the Bills were 3-0 and many thought they were the team to beat in AFC...
2-0...you beat us in Week 3

I love watching finfans bicker back and forth amongst themselves :D.

BTW, who would you want to start, Fiedler or Feely? :lol:

fiedler he is 7-0 vs. the bills!:lol: :lol: :lol: walked right into that one. as usual.

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
2-0...you beat us in Week 3

11 vs. 1 ricky! aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrgghh! 11 vs 1 ricky! aaaaaaarrrrgh!:lol: :lol:

Originally posted by finfan54

11 vs. 1 ricky! aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrgghh! 11 vs 1 ricky! aaaaaaarrrrgh!:lol: :lol:

you realize ricky didnt even get 4yd's a carry, right?

PS: another FA acquisition - howard

Originally posted by Atila

You do realize that Ricky wore that new highly vaunted defense down all by himself.

And that Travis Henry averaged like .0009 yards a carry right?

btw Billy could use Howard right about now............

Other than James, I wouldn't brag about the other two :lol:

Well it's gonna look pretty bad for the Bills when we have 3 CBs better than whoever you sign to be your other starter (Macklin or Edwards). Now that's what I call funny :lol:

Nobody seems to be pointing out that fact that the bills also have a Jay Fiedler of there own in Drew Bledsoe who should i say has an enormous contract and hasnt lived up to his potential. Also they drafted a RB in the first round who never made the field all of last year. Now thats something to get hyped up about.

Originally posted by Atila

it was a heavywieght fight. And the one beat your 11.

You realize that the jills are the doormat of the division and there are no signs of that changing, right?

Willis McGahee's rehab is over. He is now practicing full speed and you will be seeing him soon at a stadium near you. McGahee will be a threat to score every time he touches the ball. Welcome to this year!

:lol:

Originally posted by baalworship
Willis McGahee's rehab is over. He is now practicing full speed and you will be seeing him soon at a stadium near you. McGahee will be a threat to score every time he touches the ball. Welcome to this year!

:lol:

and travis henry does what then? you see, even if mcgahee makes a splash. he wont be any better than henry in the long run. so to me, it does not matter unless you plan on using mcgahee as switch up in the fourth quarter. either way, drew will get slammed. I actually could see the bills with 2 controversies on their hands. you guys draft Big Ben or Rivers and drew sucks and henry starts complaining and walla! you have an instant FO problem.

Originally posted by finfan54

fiedler he is 7-0 vs. the bills!:lol: :lol: :lol: walked right into that one. as usual.
If anything you are walking into homer waters. Anyone who thinks Fiedler is the reason why the fins beat the bills , you need to learn how to watch the games. RW and your D beat us, not the 50 qb rating. If anything, I hope Fiedler starts against the bills.

Originally posted by touborg
You realize that the jills are the doormat of the division and there are no signs of that changing, right?
someone's stuck in 2002. Last year, the jets were the doormats. Duh!

Back
Top Bottom