Negative Bills Fans!! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Negative Bills Fans!!

Originally posted by justafan
Lucas! :lol: Oh wait, you're to new to this board to even know about that.

Lucas? You mean Ray Lucas, now that is a laugh! :lol: :cry: :lol: :cry: :lol: :cry:
Where is he now?:confused: :lol:

Originally posted by baalworship
Willis McGahee's rehab is over. He is now practicing full speed and you will be seeing him soon at a stadium near you. McGahee will be a threat to score every time he touches the ball. Welcome to this year!

:lol:

And last years savior was TKO Spikes, and the year before Bedsore, and before that it was well were in cap hell.......blah blah blah.

Originally posted by Ozzy

And last years savior was TKO Spikes, and the year before Bedsore, and before that it was well were in cap hell.......blah blah blah.
and what have you guys done during the same time?...missed the playoffs as well, thanks for playing Johnny

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
and what have you guys done during the same time?...missed the playoffs as well, thanks for playing Johnny

Yeah OK Jackie! But the problem is, that you dont see me saying it was this it was that or were going to be the bestesses cause of this or we .............blah blah blah!

I sure hope your not one of them Willis is the new savior Billy's?

Originally posted by Ozzy

Yeah OK Jackie! But the problem is, that you dont see me saying it was this it was that or were going to be the bestesses cause of this or we .............blah blah blah!

I sure hope your not one of them Willis is the new savior Billy's?
ummm, where have you been?....in 2002 it was Ray Lucas:cry: :cry: :cry: ...and last year it was a boatload of excuses(dirt infield, injuries, JT's contract dispute with Neutrogena, etc...)

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
ummm, where have you been?....in 2002 it was Ray Lucas:cry: :cry: :cry: ...and last year it was a boatload of excuses(dirt infield, injuries, JT's contract dispute with Neutrogena, etc...)

I was here, and excuses are not predictions, and none of them came from me! The only way I even respond to your reply in my post was.......even though you predicted the most, you stayed and took your lumps when they backfired!

Saying What you talkin bout Willis is the next savior.........the guy had all the talent to be the best, but major surgery, and not playing one nfl down makes me think he is desperate for one.
again....

Back
Top Bottom