Negative Bills Fans!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Negative Bills Fans!!

Originally posted by SMadison29

Well it's gonna look pretty bad for the Bills when we have 3 CBs better than whoever you sign to be your other starter (Macklin or Edwards). Now that's what I call funny :lol:
what good did that do the fins the last 2 yrs. As long as Wanny's calling the shots....... December :lol:

Originally posted by justafan
what good did that do the fins the last 2 yrs. As long as Wanny's calling the shots....... December :lol:

I seem to remember on dec. 21 that wanny manhandled the Fluffalo Bills just fine.:lol: :lol:

Originally posted by finfan54

I seem to remember on dec. 21 that wanny manhandled the Fluffalo Bills just fine.:lol: :lol:
he manhandled a team ran by GW and Gilbride.

We'll see what our new coach can do. Like I said, we don't know whether this years bills will be good with the new oach. One thing we do know is that the fins are gonna be the same. Hardly any changes and looks like you still need and OL.

As long as the Bills have Bledso at QB they won't win in the long run! The Bills were looking at Henson now that would be a pick up I would not want to see them make!

Bledsoe played terribly last year. If Bledsoe plays even mediocre this year he will be better than anything you have.

But the Bills are not done. We are looking at bringing in Billy Volek and if we don't get him look for Rivers to be in Buffalo in April.

Originally posted by shalafi3455
As long as the Bills have Bledso at QB they won't win in the long run! The Bills were looking at Henson now that would be a pick up I would not want to see them make!
Drew had his fair share of faults but you would need to throw in the coaching staff as the major reason for our performance. Maybe with a better OL coach and a better qb coach, he might get better.

-QUOTE-

"look for Rivers to be in Buffalo in April."

OUCH ... You really know how to hurt a guy dont ya :D

Drew had his fair share of faults but you would need to throw in the coaching staff as the major reason for our performance. Maybe with a better OL coach and a better qb coach, he might get better.

No offense but living in NE my whole life and watching Drew! He isn't good enough to take you all the way! The Pat's have shown the whole league that you pick a spot 6 yards deep and sent you line there! That's where he'll be standing! He should have been in the league during the early 80's! He would have been great them! Just my opion but the only way the Bills win is with a different QB!!!

Bledsoe needs a pocket to step into. Last year our O-Line was terrible up the middle. Ruben Brown was cut because of this and we have signed Villarial. We went from the worst O-Line coach in the NFL to the best. I am sure there will be some serious improvements in picking up blitzes.

Bledsoe might be bad but he has taken a team to the SB. That's something you guys haven't seen in almost 20 years.

Just my opion but the only way the Bills win is with a different QB!!!
Or run the ball. I agree, I'm not a huge Drew fan either. But if the ravens can win with Dilfer and the Bucs with Johnson.... Drew doesn't have to carry this team, all he has to do is not suck.

Or run the ball. I agree, I'm not a huge Drew fan either. But if the ravens can win with Dilfer and the Bucs with Johnson.... Drew doesn't have to carry this team, all he has to do is not suck.

Yea but those teams had some great Defenses those years! The bills don't have that! Not says the Fins do either! There good but not the best! The Ravens D scored all the points the first 8 games of the year in there SB run! I just think Drew is to stationary for this day and age! Todays QB's need to move and he can't! I don't think he is the guy to get it done and I don't believe he will be there after this year! If they had a moble QB I think they would be a dangerous team! The Dophins have other issues, but QB is one of them! Why do you think they have brought in a new QB just about every year to battle with Jay, because he isn't the guy to win a SB either!

Yea but those teams had some great Defenses those years! The bills don't have that! Not says the Fins do either! There good but not the best! The Ravens D scored all the points the first 8 games of the year in there SB run! I just think Drew is to stationary for this day and age! Todays QB's need to move and he can't! I don't think he is the guy to get it done and I don't believe he will be there after this year! If they had a moble QB I think they would be a dangerous team! The Dophins have other issues, but QB is one of them! Why do you think they have brought in a new QB just about every year to battle with Jay, because he isn't the guy to win a SB either!
Can't disagree with that. If Mcgahee and Henry pan out, we may not need a passing game. :D

Can't disagree with that. If Mcgahee and Henry pan out, we may not need a passing game. :D

Yea but remeber we had a great running game in 02 and we still missed the playoffs! Every team needs some kind of passing game!!! I think the Bills will be a lot better this year than last! Moulds will be healthy and that is huge to have someone for Drew to throw to! He was hurt most of last year and that killed the passing game! The AFC East is going to be the toughest Div again this year! If the Jets can keep there QB healthy they will be tougher also!

Excuses here excuses there..always an excuse for losing in Buffalo. Coaching, play calling, wide right....anymore. I need new ones!

Originally posted by #1NY PhinFan

Excuses here excuses there..always an excuse for losing in Buffalo. Coaching, play calling, wide right....anymore. I need new ones!
Lucas! :lol: Oh wait, you're to new to this board to even know about that.

Back
Top Bottom