Never knew ill say this. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Never knew ill say this.

The see-sawing around this site is absolutely incredible, any given week peoples mentalities change, its kind of concerning for some members mental states. Give it a week or two, Parker will develop some sort of injury that makes you remember why you despise him again.
Hes soft, that's always been the knock on him.

and tbe right tackle we signed can’t move his feet for squat

I like jakeems story. I like his attitude and enthusiasm. But without Gase running the smurfs ragged, and not trusting Grant on PR.... he should not have been locked up long term.

Davis is a highly functional JAG. Nothing more. You don’t lockup JAGs long term, IMO. You churn them

Besides being healthy what has he done this season that he hasn't done before?

Personally, I think he's being noticeably more aggressive going after the ball. He still has the skill set to be a very good #2 guy. He's certainly shown more flashes of aggression and less of shying away from going up for a ball.

I like jakeems story. I like his attitude and enthusiasm. But without Gase running the smurfs ragged, and not trusting Grant on PR.... he should not have been locked up long term.

Davis is a highly functional JAG. Nothing more. You don’t lockup JAGs long term, IMO. You churn them

I’m just trying to figure out how a guy who can’t stay in front of 300 lb dts in space like Washington’s guy who worked him over or gets put in the spin cycle by the likes of Trent murphy is something you bet on.

im sure that elbow hurts but his feet aren’t hurt and they are terrible at tackle. Foot speeds even worse. He’s got no chance other than to hope the qb climbs the pocket and he can push a guy from behind and get away with it.

That grant contract makes no sense at all

The Grant extension makes no sense, the Jesse Davis extension made no sense, the Bobby McCain extension made no sense. All are overpaid and have questionable talent. This is our GM. We are ****ed.

Like seriously guys... CANT WE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS??? A petition or a billboard?

Is it a consensus that Chris Grier should not be drafting? I dont care who he hired when he has the ultimate say on who we end up picking that means our future is dependent on his drafting ability. Wouldnt you guys want the very best GM or the closest thing to it?

The real question is who could realistically come in here and do it? Scott Pioli, Ozzy Newsome, Whoever the Steelers got as a GM for the last 5 decades. Tom Coughlin if he gets fired.

Who else or who not?

Dream scenario: Cheating Billy Belichek

Last edited:
The Grant extension makes no sense, the Jesse Davis extension made no sense, the Bobby McCain extension made no sense. All are overpaid and have questionable talent. This is our GM. We are ****ed.

Like seriously guys... CANT WE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS???

Is it a consensus that Chris Grier should not be drafting? I dont care who he hired when he has the ultimate say on who we end up picking that means our future is dependent on his drafting ability. Wouldnt you guys want the very best GM or the closest thing to it?

The real question is who could realistically come in here and do it? Scott Pioli, Ozzy Newsome, Whoever the Steelers got as a GM for the last 5 decades. Tom Coughlin if he gets fired.

Who else or who not?

Dream scenario: Cheating Billy Belichek
Meanwhile, despite all these disastrous gaffe signings, we will have more money than exists under the cap next year, and more picks than exist over the next two years.

Let's let it play out before freaking out.

it
Meanwhile, despite all these disastrous gaffe signings, we will have more money than exists under the cap next year, and more picks than exist over the next two years.

Let's let it play out before freaking out.

I have already seen enough to know this guy is a bad GM. Is it going to take our entire war chest of draft picks and huge cap space wasted for you to say "well maybe Chris Grier wasnt the best guy for the job."

Statistically speaking we are doomed for more of the same.

To be honest, Chris Grier is currently holding this team hostage and anyone supporting his continued employment as GM of the fins is only prolonging mediocrity and a proven record of the worst mediocrity as measured by historical statistics. Ignorant people literally ignoring the current track record of the guy running the worst team in league history and defending him.

Getting picks for players is not hard but drafting good players with those picks definitely is.

Last edited:
I like Howard but even he was over paid considering how many games he's missed but I guess if we were going to overpay for a player then might as well be him.

Yeah I’m a little worried about that contract. I thought it was fine if X’s knew issue weren’t chronic but they’re showing to be chronic. Little queasy about it. If we rebuild and are good we need him out there.

it

I have already seen enough to know this guy is a bad GM. Is it going to take our entire war chest of draft picks and huge cap space wasted for you to say "well maybe Chris Grier wasnt the best guy for the job."

Statistically speaking we are doomed for more of the same.

To be honest, Chris Grier is currently holding this team hostage and anyone supporting his continued employment as GM of the fins is only prolonging mediocrity and a proven record of the worst mediocrity as measured by historical statistics. Ignorant people literally ignoring the current track record of the guy running the worst team in league history and defending him.

Getting picks for players is not hard but drafting good players with those picks definitely is.
We shall see!

Back
Top Bottom