NEW CB KENDALL FULLER | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NEW CB KENDALL FULLER

So here’s some food for thought::

- Miami has improved their Secondary from last year, they’ve improved their LB’ers from last year and it happened for pennies on the dollar while we were busy trying to figure out how Grier was gonna replace Wilkins.

It sure seems like the value was in shoring up the back 7 while waiting for 2nd wave free agency/draft to fill in the DL rotation.

Grier zigged while we were all waiting for the zag. I’ve always been about a 60/40 Grier guy- so not adamant one way or the other, but I think early on, this might prove to be his finest offseason and that’s considering the first 24 hrs of free agency will go down being billed as ‘The Day The Dolphins Died’.

So here’s some food for thought::

- Miami has improved their Secondary from last year, they’ve improved their LB’ers from last year and it happened for pennies on the dollar while we were busy trying to figure out how Grier was gonna replace Wilkins.

It sure seems like the value was in shoring up the back 7 while waiting for 2nd wave free agency/draft to fill in the DL rotation.

Grier zigged while we were all waiting for the zag. I’ve always been about a 60/40 Grier guy- so not adamant one way or the other, but I think early on, this might prove to be his finest offseason and that’s considering the first 24 hrs of free agency will go down being billed as ‘The Day The Dolphins Died’.
It really is incredible. Grier drafted and acquired those players got what we could get out of them then reloaded at a steep discount.

When Grier gets a win or two in January I will. But, I like the moves they have made thus far - is that sufficient?
Maybe we can give Grier more that 1 start with an actual NFL QB in the playoffs and with more that 5th stringers on the D-Line ?

Back
Top Bottom