New England Patriots @ Dolphins Post game thread | Page 58 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New England Patriots @ Dolphins Post game thread

I haven't done my rewatch yet, but my initial impression was that Tua held the ball too long, too many times. He needs give up on the play a little sooner, or run or just take the sack.
Played better than I orginally thought..

Wish he would stop trying to reset moving backwards when pressure is upon him, wish he would run more to establish his legs as a threat..

Wish he would follow thru with his right leg moving toward his target.

wish the coach would call more run plays for him to establish the threat early.

wish Tua would abort a play early in the game, pick a lane and just run and slide, telling the defense early, its on all day son.

Please someone kidnap and hide Stephen Ross from bring all over Lamar Jackson's jock strap next off season. He'll cost Miami more draft picks.
Not only will he cost the Dolphins draft picks. He would obliterate the Dolphins salary cap with his salary and force the Dolphins to cut or trade several of the players we need for the future.

Played better than I orginally thought..

Wish he would stop trying to reset moving backwards when pressure is upon him, wish he would run more to establish his legs as a threat..

Wish he would follow thru with his right leg moving toward his target.

wish the coach would call more run plays for him to establish the threat early.

wish Tua would abort a play early in the game, pick a lane and just run and slide, telling the defense early, its on all day son.
I know we disagree on occasion but I really can’t fault you for any of these observations. Tua certainly needs to improve in the areas you listed but I believe he will as the season progresses.

Some people forget that this is the third offense he has had to learn in his three years in the league. I think some of his issues are he is thinking too much some of the time instead of just playing the game. Also he only played a few series in the preseason and he is still getting used to the new players around him.

Back
Top Bottom