NEW FRONT PAGE POLL: Should Tannehill be benched for Moore? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NEW FRONT PAGE POLL: Should Tannehill be benched for Moore?

fin-atic

Are you a VIP?
Club Member
Reaction score
Wow...

What a horrible start for our Dolphins. The poor showing by the rookie QB Ryan Tannehill has many fans calling for a change. What do you think?

Go to the front page poll here: www.finheaven.com

And then come back and here and explain your vote.

Speak out Dolphins Nation and be heard!

-Matt

I don't think it's status-quo for a rookie QB to be pulled after one poor game, and I think it could possibly be worse for his development than leaving him in to take his licks.

Under no circumstances. If by the end of the year we look back and can say he doesn't have it, fine, we can move on. This season is a wash with him or Moore, so it doesn't matter. Let the kid take his lumps and let's see how he responds to it. Does he realize his mistakes and work on correcting them in practice, or will he have a ton of batted passes and continue to stare down his receivers all season? Mistakes are fine for a rookie, it's how he responds that matters. The issues are correctable. He also needs to work on his accuracy considering he has a bunch of wide receivers that couldn't get separation if it were zombies trying to eat their faces (Night of the Living Dead version, not the speedy ones from the Dawn of the Dead remake).

Neither Beck nor Henne ever responded or corrected. WAY too early to throw him in with that lot of ****.

I would hope that most fans can refrain from the knee jerk reaction of calling for the benching of Tannehill. There is no reason why anyone should seriously want the team to make a QB switch after week one.

There is no way you bench Ryan, those who call for Moore over Tannehill are looking at the short term and not the long term answers.

I vote a resounding NO! You pull the kid you destroy his mojo. Keep him in let him take his lumps and learn from the mistakes, it will make him a better player. Sink or swim all the way.

Absolutely not. Not only did he play well given the circumstances the coaching staff needs the full season to assess him.

The fact that only 88.8% say "No" to this question is embarrassing to me. This should be one of the rare polls where "No" should be getting 100% of the voting.

I've said before I'm looking to see how he mounts and conquers the learning curve and using a barometer that measures appreciable improvement over time much more so than outright wins and losses. At this point, pulling him can only fracture his confidence IMO (and this coming from a big Matt Moore fan!)

The fact that only 88.8% say "No" to this question is embarrassing to me. This should be one of the rare polls where "No" should be getting 100% of the voting.
Those are the personal agenda guys.

Either his account has been hacked or he's deciding to become a troller....there is no way anyone after 1 game want him benched.

The OL didnt even attempt to bat down the tipped passes, sure it sucked it happened but really???? Bench him for Moore. Hell no!

Back
Top Bottom