NEW FRONT PAGE POLL: Should Tannehill be benched for Moore? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NEW FRONT PAGE POLL: Should Tannehill be benched for Moore?

This poll should read. Do you think Naanee should be benched for Mathews, or Hogan, or Burress, or Gaffney, or ................

Who weighs less?

I might be able to bench Tanny, he is skinny...

How many reps?

The fact that only 88.8% say "No" to this question is embarrassing to me. This should be one of the rare polls where "No" should be getting 100% of the voting.

That being said, if somebody says "everybody wanted to bench Tannehill after week one," or even a "majority," we'll have it documented that he's a flat out liar.

A comparatively few whiny fans make themselves seem like a "lot" of fans

If you look at the threads and listen to the media it would seem like a "lot" of fans are calling for Tannehill to be benched. The poll shows pretty much that the whiny minority seems a lot bigger than it is.

I like Moore and I think Devlin has potential but it would be crazy to bench RT for yesterday's performance. He did a lot of positive things and two of the batted ball interceptions were not all his fault. He's ahead of where many thought he would be with the number of college starts he had. There is no reason to believe that either Moore or Devlin have a different enough skill set to have done any better yesterday.

After one game? Thats not even a question. He will not be benched. I hope he doesnt get benched all year. We cant do no better with moore anyways.

I think our fan base has lost their F***ing minds if they are already asking for Tannehills head. Pathetic. We deserve to be garbage if this is how we act and treat our organization. Everyone needs to shut their mouths and let this play out. Damn it!

I think this poll should be closed for it's sheer ridiculousness. I'd like to see a team get desperate and trade for Matt Moore though. Maybe we could get 5th round pick for him and clear up some cap-space. I've always been a huge Devlin fan and I believe he has what it takes to be the #2.

I agree devlins has played well in pre season he should do well at number 2 spot. Id say trade moore.

NO!

Tannehill should be benched for Bumpus. (I could use the loot, & at 5'9" - I have an excuse for not getting the ball past the line)

Seriously, though ... Who expected great play immediately? As long as I see improvement throughout the season, I'm good with the kid.

I think our fan base has lost their F***ing minds if they are already asking for Tannehills head. Pathetic. We deserve to be garbage if this is how we act and treat our organization. Everyone needs to shut their mouths and let this play out. Damn it!

You guys need to calm down before you have a stroke. The poll clearly shows that the VAST majority said no. Getting all worked up over 8%, most of whom are probably fans of opposing teams. Jeebus.

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2

Have not read the thread and have not voted. If I vote and more than 3% of this site voted to bench him, Ill be disappointed.

Back
Top Bottom