NEW FRONT PAGE POLL: Should Tannehill be benched for Moore? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NEW FRONT PAGE POLL: Should Tannehill be benched for Moore?

Of course we can't bench him now. In retrospect, should he have been the starter in week one or should he have been sitting for half a season or more to develop. That's the poll I want to see if he's not looking better after 6 weeks. However, that poll will likely be whether or not he is a ''bust. That's how we roll around here.

No, you can't shut him down because of one bad game. They were playing the Texans, who I think are one of the Top Five best teams in the NFL. I think Tannehill will play better this Sunday, as will our entire offense and defense. People overreact to one game.

I think it would be ridiculous to bench Tannehill after a typical rookie first start. He's going to take his lumps, just like Andrew Luck did. Hopefully he'll improve as the season goes on.

It goes without saying the answer is no....this is no playoff team. The single most important issue for this team this year is figuring out if we found our franchise QB, followed very closely by evaluating whether Jeff Ireland is the GM to take into next years loaded draft or not.

Let him develope. The only thing he lacks is experiance and the only way to get experiance is to play. The kid will be fine but we better get him some better weapons next year, or sooner.

Back
Top Bottom