New Interview with Jeff Ireland/hints to whats ahead | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Interview with Jeff Ireland/hints to whats ahead

I personally am displeased with a lot of what was said. Talking about bringing back all this awful players because "they have a role." Yeah they have a role, helping the team in the other uniform win games against us.

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

For those of you who want Sparano fired, it's not going to happen this year or possibly any time while Parcells' and Ireland is around:

{We’ve got a head coach that is a battleship commander. The guy is unbelievable. He’s able to do things that I’ve never seen other coaches do. He’s able to motivate these guys week in and week out.}

:up: Awesome, glad to see our Office knows what's going on better then some here.

I hope you know that Vontae was listed as 6'0 and 6'1 in college. I've stood next to Thomas a BUNCH of times, and he is 2 inches shorter than me, me being a legit 5'11.

Michael Crabtree was listed as 6'3 and 215 but he is barely 6'0
So Pat White is reall 5'8" 165 lbs.

"This guy's gonna be the pillar of our Defense" – Jeff Ireland

Ireland is full of it.
This is the first thing I think of whenever Jeff Ireland is interviewed about where we are going. He is a damn good actor. :lol:

I am more interested to hear his interviews after all the Senior Bowl practices and games, and the combine too. I have given up on FA prospecting until we find out if there is a CBA extension or not. That alone will dictate which direction they head in the draft.

I personally am displeased with a lot of what was said. Talking about bringing back all this awful players because "they have a role." Yeah they have a role, helping the team in the other uniform win games against us.

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

The talk about Ginn and White are... well, yes, disappointing. Neither guy is good.

Q: Let’s talk about the secondary. Why did you decide not to re-sign FS Renaldo Hill?
A: Ireland: It came down to monetary reasons. Without throwing him under the bus, we also didn’t think he was good enough for what we were trying to accomplish. He’s a great player, don’t get me wrong. He ran the defense back there (well), but we were looking for something a little different. He’s great player and he’s playing great (in Kansas City). You look at it now and he’s doing a heck of a job there, so….

ummm isnt hill a bronco?

anyway this interview sucks, its basically everything we all know... wake and clemons have potenial no duh, gonna stick with pat white for another year no duh, jason allen a good special teamer? no ****.

one more stupid thing is we keeping ginn unless thats a smokescreen

Don't belief anything Ireland has to say about the draft......they would never give any team a hint into what or how they are thinking about players they are serious about and for good reason......in a month he with say the opposite of what he said today and a month after that something else and so on......and make teams guess at what right.

Sparano will not be on the hot seat until he has the players to make a run which will be this yr....

"This guy's gonna be the pillar of our Defense" – Jeff Ireland

Ireland is full of it.

He's not full of it he was just trying to get someone to trade up. Be happy we didn't draft the guy. Not even the Jets' want him. Gholston sucks.

hard to say what to believe... I heard many a grumbling last year that JI and BP were high on pat white, and that he was the coveted pick. we picked him. so sometimes it's a smokescreen, sometimes it's not.

I also remember hearing that chris long was the surefire pick the phins were going to take. obviously that was not the case.

Back
Top Bottom