*** New Logo HATS released (merged x4) *** | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** New Logo HATS released (merged x4) ***

RE: Draft hat released

The hat is ok but I still hate the logo. Fire Mike Dee! He's a fool.
agreed. Im gonna support the team and buy a hat but that doesn't make the logo suck less than a $5 whore
Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express

I have a camo Dolphins hat with the "old" logo. I think I'll stick with that...

Not buying ANY new merchandise with the new sissy looking logo on it.

Had they designed a better logo, I would gladly have bought jerseys, shirts and caps. But NOT with the new logo.

I'm really digging the 3 hats on Finsiders. The white one looks great too. I hope they make a couple of them in snap backs.

Had they designed a better logo, I would gladly have bought jerseys, shirts and caps. But NOT with the new logo.

Was the old logo all that masculine? I mean I prefer the old logo too but I don't see this as being a sissy looking logo but I'm gonna support the team and buy new gear to show my support even if I'm not crazy about the new logo.

---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 PM ----------

http://www.thefinsiders.com/blog/2013/new-dolphins-draft-hats-now-available-online

26165422Y-1.jpg
26165111Y-1.jpg
26165731Y-1.jpg

The last one is sold out!, and its the only one that looks good...

I like the 2nd hat but I'd prefer to see the word Dolphins in all aqua. Not a fan of the split color or the multicolor hats.

More merch for us then. Thank you for that.

---------- Post added at 10:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 AM ----------

Nothing would be better than her in a Dolphins hat and nothing else.

What ever happened to single color hats with a logo on it? Why all of the different color bills, large lettering, off-set logos, conference symbols and everything else.

It's a hat...not a ****ing billboard on the side of I-95 heading into Broward.

What ever happened to single color hats with a logo on it? Why all of the different color bills, large lettering, off-set logos, conference symbols and everything else.

It's a hat...not a ****ing billboard on the side of I-95 heading into Broward.

Exactly my thoughts/problems with the designs! That and the color choice can we get just one that is black or navy with just the logo? A hat you can wear every day not just game day.

These are just the draft hats, every team has this design for their draft hat. The solid color hat with the logo alone is definitely coming, probably after the draft when they release jerseys and shirts

Back
Top Bottom