*** New Logo HATS released (merged x4) *** | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** New Logo HATS released (merged x4) ***

I had myself a little shopping spree this morning on the Shop's CLEARANCE section.

It's funny but the more familiar I get with the new logo, the more cartoonish the old logo seems.

Less than 24 hours after being put online, all three types of hats have sold out. So much for people not wanting to buy gear with the new logo. :lol:

I was hoping for a simple flex fit hat with simply the logo on it. No 2 tone. I don't care the color, aqua, orange, white, navy.

Just something simple. Classic with the new logo. Is that so hard?

I was hoping for a simple flex fit hat with simply the logo on it. No 2 tone. I don't care the color, aqua, orange, white, navy.

Those 3 hats were just draft day hats other versions will probably b out after the draft. I'm waiting on a fitted with just the new logo on it. I'm not a fan of any of these 3 hats.

Those sort of hats haven't been made yet. The NFL Draft hats are always first and then New Era makes the hats you're speaking of. Give it some time.

meh fins in white colours never does it for me, such a boring look.

How is it some people already have the new logo hat? that dude that got the new dolphins tattoo was even wearing one. Does anyone know where to get one.

How is it some people already have the new logo hat? that dude that got the new dolphins tattoo was even wearing one. Does anyone know where to get one.

i know right, cant find any anywhere and the hat isnt even on the new era website.

Back
Top Bottom