*** New Logo HATS released (merged x4) *** | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** New Logo HATS released (merged x4) ***

How is it some people already have the new logo hat? that dude that got the new dolphins tattoo was even wearing one. Does anyone know where to get one.

I'm curious too when New Era is going to release hats with the new logo on it. If the white one in the store pic is for sale, why isn't it on sale nationwide?

Got mine at the Pro Shop last week while on vacation in Miami! :chuckle:

RE: New logo Fins hats available on line

Less than 24 hours after being put online, all three types of hats have sold out. So much for people not wanting to buy gear with the new logo. :lol:
hold up. I think the logo sucks donkey balls but I will be buying at least a hat. That doesn't stop me from praying they change it again in 5 years. I think many people feel the same

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express

hold up. I think the logo sucks donkey balls but I will be buying at least a hat. That doesn't stop me from praying they change it again in 5 years. I think many people feel the same

So it sucks, yet you are swiping your credit card to buy merchandise with the logo on? I guess it isn't that bad after all. ;)

that logic, makes no sense

i dont like the change also but if i thought it gave Oral to a donkey i wouldnt rep it. I will buy new gear when i can because i can stand it.. but i understand what your saying

Draft hat released

http://www.thefinsiders.com/blog/2013/new-dolphins-draft-hats-now-available-online

26165422Y-1.jpg
26165111Y-1.jpg
26165731Y-1.jpg

The last one is sold out!, and its the only one that looks good...

i really hated the logo but like lots of yall said on here its really growing on me and i like the hats, glad to admit i will be buying one now lol

The hat is ok but I still hate the logo. Fire Mike Dee! He's a fool.

Back
Top Bottom