*** New Logo HATS released (merged x4) *** | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** New Logo HATS released (merged x4) ***

^^^ THIS!!! I love the hat, but the MIAMI in bold lettering under the bill just kills it for me

It's the same for all NFL teams. If it's under the bill I don't understand why. It isn't like people see under the bill unless you're Spike Lee with the bill flipped inside out.

Last year during the draft, when they handed Tanne his hat as he walked on stage and he immediately started bending the bill before he put it on......I smiled a little.

Did you guys know that you're allowed to bend the brim of your cap however the heck you want? You don't have to leave it flat. Lol. 5950 is my fav cap and I curve all of the brims just right.

flat billed hats are awesome, however, the only ones I leave flat are my official MLB hats.. don't think ide do that with a Dolphins hat but I want to see the whole line up of hats before I buy anything.. I cant wait to see the jerseys

Wow these hats are getting flamed, am I the only one who opened this thread and was like "Wow, that hat looks badass." ??

Take a beer or a soda/pop and some rubber bands. Wrap the bill around the can. Secure with the rubber bands. Let it sit for a day or 2, and you'll have your perfectly curved bill...
It's only a flat bill if you leave it that way. It's not freakin plastic, it's cardboard... Christ, it's not rocket science.
The pre curved bills don't fit everybody's head correctly anyways. I have a big head though so maybe it's just me.

Re: New logo Fins hats available on line

Take a beer or a soda/pop and some rubber bands. Wrap the bill around the can. Secure with the rubber bands. Let it sit for a day or 2, and you'll have your perfectly curved bill...
It's only a flat bill if you leave it that way. It's not freakin plastic, it's cardboard... Christ, it's not rocket science.
The pre curved bills don't fit everybody's head correctly anyways. I have a big head though so maybe it's just me.

Exactly what the guy at the hat store told me. Except he said to wet the bill on both sides and then wrap it around a rolled up towel.

Forgive my spelling. This was sent from my phone.

To the guys complaining about flat brim hats...bend the ****ing brim if you don't like it flat. Its that simple. But the design of this hat is ugly as hell I'll be waiting until they have more options on hatland.com in the future.

New logo Fins hats available on line

To the guys complaining about flat brim hats...bend the ****ing brim if you don't like it flat. Its that simple. But the design of this hat is ugly as hell I'll be waiting until they have more options on hatland.com in the future.

Actually, it isn't. Flat brim hats have wider brims than regular caps. When you bend it, it still looks goofy as hell.

Actually, it isn't. Flat brim hats have wider brims than regular caps. When you bend it, it still looks goofy as hell.

I keep mine flat but I've seen people curve theirs and it looked fine...must be different depending on head size/face shape etc. Either way if you want to curve the brim/bill you CAN. its all personal preference...now I don't understand leaving the stickers on a flat brim fitted, now that's just stupid.

Back
Top Bottom