Bills Defense is ranked 2nd
Dolphins Defense is ranked 11th or 12th

we have a better PPG defense as well

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
Bills Defense is ranked 2nd
Dolphins Defense is ranked 11th or 12th

we have a better PPG defense as well

OMG

C-Troll is still high on defending his team by pity stats. Dude, get a clue. The Dolphins beat you pity team and have a better record right now. This is the NFL, computers don't determine who plays in the Superbowl buddy. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Dolfan02

OMG

C-Troll is still high on defending his team by pity stats. Dude, get a clue. The Dolphins beat you pity team and have a better record right now. This is the NFL, computers don't determine who plays in the Superbowl buddy. :rolleyes:
Dolphins as a team our better, but your d isn't...numbers don't lie...btw, your Dolphin Defense is back to it's usual December form:lol:

what will you say when we beat you on Sunday?..you certainly can't use the september game as smack anymore:D

Dolphins as a team our better, but your d isn't...numbers don't lie...btw, your Dolphin Defense is back to it's usual December form

what will you say when we beat you on Sunday?..you certainly can't use the september game as smack anymore

First of all, I guess there's no hope for you. You enjoy "numbers" and I enjoy the the results and facts we see on the field. Fine. :rolleyes:

Secondly, I hate to be the first one to break it to you but the Dolphins have a better record than the Bills in December in the last four years including this season. The Bills are 6-10 and the Dolphins are 9-9. I'll make that very clear for you again if need be.

And lastly, yet again more "bold" predictions from C-Troll? Should I print it, fax, it, and copy your guarantee again? :rolleyes:

O2 , CW was just comparing one aspect of the team which was the D since a finfan made fun of our D. Head to head our D is better and like CW stated as a team, yours is better.....for now.

Exactly Justa.

Btw 02...funny how you pick out the number of years back(4), that's most convenient to you

Exactly Justa.

Btw 02...funny how you pick out the number of years back(4), that's most convenient to you

You asked for it...

December records the last 10 (TEN) years for Bills and Dolphins 1994-2004:

Bills 16 wins - 24 losses
Dolphins 21 wins - 23 losses

Looks like we have a better percentage don't you agree?? Don't buy into media propaganda next time... they'll make you look dumb. :tsk:

You asked for it...

December records the last 10 (TEN) years for Bills and Dolphins 1994-2004.

Looks like we have a better percentage don't you agree?? Don't buy into media propaganda next time... they'll make you look dumb. :tsk:
LMAO!!!...hilarious that you say that 02, cause that is exactly what the Dolphins are buying into!:lol:

You asked for it...

December records the last 10 (TEN) years for Bills and Dolphins 1994-2004:

I think I'd be more interested in the December records for those years when a team entered the month with a winning record. It's not a 'swoon' or 'collapse' if you've stunk all season. Who cares if a 5-7 team finishes 3-1?

Back
Top Bottom