New nickname for defense | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New nickname for defense

Originally posted by inFINSible

the Rocket booster Defense.....They start out strong, with a bang, and then they fall off at the end.

:lol: that would work, just like a JATO bottle !! :D

That's hockey fin but, it's funny!

How about the $.75 Defense.....

I don't know if anyone said this yet (and if they did, I'm sorry) because I don't have the energy to go through 13 pages of this crap, but based on Monday night's performance against the Eagles how about: MIAMI NICE.

I like the "Teal Curtain" since it's so appropriate for our boys lately. Just like curtains they open and close based upon the needs of the people standing in front of them. Also, just like curtains, they let a lot of light through the gaping holes that are created when they open wide. :cry:

I have two ideas: one for when they are doing good and one for when they are sucking it up (like Sam did Monday night tackling).

When doing good: "School of Hard Knocks" as in school of Dolphins.

When doing bad: "the Aqua Talkqua" as in all talk no walk :lol:

Given our secondary's tackling abilities, the Toreadors would be apt.

Ole!

Did we have to bring up this?
Its just makes me remember we once had hope for a Defence.

Originally posted by JPhinfan86
I have two ideas: one for when they are doing good and one for when they are sucking it up (like Sam did Monday night tackling).

When doing good: "School of Hard Knocks" as in school of Dolphins.

When doing bad: "the Aqua Talkqua" as in all talk no walk :lol:

Sorry but I got to say it.
Worst Names EVER.

hey XoPhinsoX i know its kinda a few pages ago but the ft myers greenwave was my alma mater! Go GREENWAVE!!!!!.............oh k anyway my vote is with miami vise or aqua marines

Originally posted by Miami_Vice_Guy
At least theyre better than that over rated bills Defense
:roflmao: This is the funniest one yet.

Back
Top Bottom