New nickname for defense | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New nickname for defense

Stadium name: Marina del Muerte

(Marina of Death!)
:cap: :zerosix: :shelby: :m83: :saber:

Marina de la muerte is more like it, but it sort of sounds like a Mexican soccer stadium. :lol:

Originally posted by MarinoFan

wait, wait...... how about SHOCK IN AQUA!!!

Believe it or not I almost wrote that... because in some ways it works better but still sounds enough like shock and awe...

Ok thats it my vote is for

Shock in Aqua

Originally posted by inFINSible
so far....

I guess what I meant with the hate comment was there doesn't seem to be any joy in being a fan if you can't at least hope that things go right. You seem to be so sure that our problems are terminal that I don't understand why you would even bother to put your self through the misery.

Well, i am not putting myself thru this misery. Wannstedt's doing a good enough job of it as it is. I've been waiting 30 years for another championship and our talent is the best all around that we've had in years and we no longer have a coach that can take them over the top before our window closes for good. THAT is misery.:eek: :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by DeDolfan

Well, i am not putting myself thru this misery. Wannstedt's doing a good enough job of it as it is. I've been waiting 30 years for another championship and our talent is the best all around that we've had in years and we no longer have a coach that can take them over the top before our window closes for good. THAT is misery.:eek: :eek: :eek:

geez...how many times do I have to ask the same question?....

SO, WHY WATCH????

geez...how many times do I have to ask the same question?....

SO, WHY WATCH????

Uhh, maybe because i'm a fan!! Ya think! Being a fan is not necessarilly all about being all gung ho about everything. Like i said before, there IS a reality factor involved and I'm sorry if you cannot realize that. What I'm trying to get thru to you is that the misery is what I've already told you. But because i'm a fan, I'll still watch every game regardless and hope things turn out better. By simply not watching (when the chips are down) would only suggest that you would be a fair weather fan at best. But you see, I stick with the Fins come hell or high water. it just doesn'r meant that I am all that optimistic about them. We've crashed and burned to many seasons in a row now to really be anything but. but i still hope tho.

You already said that we have NO CHANCE as long as Wanny is the coach, so where does this hope come from?

You already said that we have NO CHANCE as long as Wanny is the coach, so where does this hope come from?

Hope springs eternal.

Hope Floats

Hope Lang

Hope Island

Port of New Hope

Bob Hope

Hope Academy

Originally posted by WharfRat

Hope springs eternal.

Hope Floats

Hope Lang

Hope Island