New nickname for defense | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New nickname for defense

Originally posted by burger13
Where did the whole "Teal" thing come from anyway?????? We do not have TEAL in our uniforms.....it is AQUA-MARINE!!!!!!

So in that case, how about........

"THE AQUA-MARINES"
:cool:

Hey that's a damn good name!

Marines are always the first group of soldiers to go in and are counted on to kick some serious booty.

Aqua-Marines......
I like it.:cool2:

yeah i said in another thread that the teal curtain sound too much like interior decorating to me. I said the tombstone defense - where offenses come to die.

The stadium should be named "The Fish Bowl"....

The defense should be on of these....

1. The Tropical Swarm
2. The Teal Curtain
3. Bates Motel
4. The Miami Tsunami {my newest one}

PHINZ RULE!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Miami Tsunami would be okay, but has nothing to do with Miami in any way. There are no todal waves in the East coast. Teal curtain would be a ripoff, and I hate the Stealers. Bates Motel for some reason makes me think of Roaches. Tropical Swarm is okay I guess. I kind of like my own suggestion, of The Miami Aqua Shock.

As far as the stadium being the Fish Bowl, I just don't think that will fly over to well. #1 Dolphins aren't fish. #2 it could feed our rivals towards saying stupid crap like fishfry and whatnot. Joe Robbie FOREVER!!

Tropical Storms are weak man. I went fishing in one, and aside from everyone being sick and me doing a whole lot of fishing, there was nothing major to it.

Originally posted by MarinoFan
Operation Shock & Aqua.

Put "Shock & Aqua" on a big sign at a game and you KNOW the cameras will pick up on it.

Originally posted by pgsmelt
Rip tide!............don't let it catch you cause it'll drag you down.
Rip tide..............don't let it catch you or you'll drown.........
Rip tide...............we'll drag you down.
Rip tide..............you gonna drown

go tide.......go tide .......go tide.......tide.......go.....tide

Does anyone else remember that show riptide????

Back
Top Bottom