New nickname for defense | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New nickname for defense

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX
Stadium should be "The Fishtank"

or "The Deep Blue Sea"

RARRRRRR!

How about the stadium being called:

The Harbor or The Reef

Yea with that big old helicopter and the Computer nerd friend of theirs that would always break his thumb when he punched someone cause he tucked his thumb in when he made a fist.

Originally posted by MarinoFan
Tropical Storms are weak man. I went fishing in one, and aside from everyone being sick and me doing a whole lot of fishing, there was nothing major to it.

Yes but I didn't want to say the canes ya know

Tropical Storms are weak man. I went fishing in one, and aside from everyone being sick and me doing a whole lot of fishing, there was nothing major to it.

I would actually wonder what degree of the storm you were in...a true Tropical Storm before it goes Hurricane can sink your boat. I wouldn't take my boat out unless it was just a Tropical Depression.

Originally posted by 13isgr81
Yea with that big old helicopter and the Computer nerd friend of theirs that would always break his thumb when he punched someone cause he tucked his thumb in when he made a fist.

Exactly and one of them drove the old vette.........thanks I thought I was going crazy. (Nobody remembers that show) :egads:

Well, it WAS a tropical storm. Must've been 4 years ago. I was on a 36 foot Bertram Sportfisherman, and it looked like Marlin weather. Freaking 15 foot waves easy. I was catching dolphin and blackfin tunas galore.the boat took lots of water in, but nothing the bilge couldn't handle. Wasn't my boat, we hired that boat and crew for the day.

Well, it WAS a tropical storm. Must've been 4 years ago. I was on a 36 foot Bertram Sportfisherman, and it looked like Marlin weather. Freaking 15 foot waves easy. I was catching dolphin and blackfin tunas galore.the boat took lots of water in, but nothing the bilge couldn't handle. Wasn't my boat, we hired that boat and crew for the day.

15 foot swells????? Holy chit you got lucky

Where did you charter from??

Isla Morada. There was actually a bunch of boats out there by the hump. On the hump it really got bad. I enjoyed it, but everybody else hated it.

Isla Morada. There was actually a bunch of boats out there by the hump. On the hump it really got bad. I enjoyed it, but everybody else hated it.

Just wondering I now live in palm harbor by clearwater born and raised in Fort Lauderdale. I used to charter out of Marathon.

Cool dude, I live in Hialeah, born and raised. I used to charter out of Marathon, not anymore. My friend has a shrimp boat and I gas him up, and we go fishing for the day. Much cheaper.

MIAMI DROWN MACHINE!!

What about...........Miami Swamp thangs............the swamp thangs............and call the stadium okeefenokee!

Back
Top Bottom