New rumor and fins switch to the 4-3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New rumor and fins switch to the 4-3

enduro

unknown quantity
Reaction score
My sources have told me that Miami has significant interest in signing Mario Williams then letting paul solia walk. thus completing the switch to 4-3. Of course all of this depends on him being resigned or franchised. The reason we are switching to the 4-3 is because it matches up well again the pats. (see giants)

Makes sense. Sounds like a great thing.

AlbertEinstein-1.jpg

Sweet! Who is your source? This is about the 5th site I've read the same thing on.

He has claimed to know Ireland personally in the past. He makes claims like this, then disappears for a few months when they don't pan out...

If we sing Williams is good bye to Manning. What's your pick betwen them? I rather have Manning.

I think the switch has more to do with a coaching change rather than just that it matches up better with the pats..

If our goal was to beat the Pats 2 times a year then I could see the logic but there are 30 other teams, suppose we have to play someone else other than the Pats?

Signing Mario Williams would probably mean no Matt Flynn from a financial standpoint, and would therefore -- at least to me -- imply Tannehill in the 1st.

Signing Mario Williams would probably mean no Matt Flynn from a financial standpoint, and would therefore -- at least to me -- imply Tannehill in the 1st.

would look that way to me also...and no peyton manning in play either...mario williams is gonna be a $70 mil guy and $30 plus mil guaranteed guy if he hits free agency provided his pec checks out

too risky a chance given the money imo...not to mention cam wake would be furious if we gave williams that kind of money and told wake to continue to play for peanuts

then again you are getting $12 mil back by letting solia walk so maybe you can still squeeze in a qb in free agency and williams

Back
Top Bottom