New Uniform Officially Unveiled | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Uniform Officially Unveiled

I watch the video and I actually like the new unis but I had to stop the video could that stupid noise that some call music was hurting my ears. It should have been a Rock/Metal song

Ozzy Osbourne's voice sounds like a cross between a meat grinder and a wood chipper. Not a huge fan of whatever song was playing on the video, but just saying, everyone has an opinion. Guarantee more Dolphin fans listen to hip hop than metal.

I do love the new change. We were in desperate need of more orange. This also makes the darker orange a lot more pronounced. I really like it a lot.
Hopefully no more two-tone orange...

miami-dolphins-jay-ajayi-runs-the-ball-in-the-fourth-quarter-as-picture-id861724132

miami-dolphins-jay-ajayi-misses-a-first-quarter-pass-as-atlanta-picture-id861714824

Any confirmation on if the tramp stamp is gone though?

]= We'll get our permanent throwbacks eventually.

I don't think we will on a permanent basis. They can sell two different sets of merchandise now- why would they limit themselves to one?

We NEED to consider adding a blow-hole to the top of the helmet instead of a stripe.

I don't think we will on a permanent basis. They can sell two different sets of merchandise now- why would they limit themselves to one?
They would sell a hell of lot more with the throwbacks as the normal. Can always revert back to a few different styles for throwbacks.

These look fine. We weren't going to get throwbacks, so I'm not sure how it could have turned out much better than this. The orange trim looks much better than dark blue, that's all.

I will say the #1 thing I like? No more stupid tramp stamp on the back of the uniform.

Have we had any confirmation yet on whether we ditched the tramp stamp? I've seen a bunch of pics and videos but so far, none have given a view that is conclusive.

Ozzy Osbourne's voice sounds like a cross between a meat grinder and a wood chipper. Not a huge fan of whatever song was playing on the video, but just saying, everyone has an opinion. Guarantee more Dolphin fans listen to hip hop than metal.
They should have went classic hype song. Eminem lose yourself gets you hype every time

Back
Top Bottom