New Uniform Officially Unveiled | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Uniform Officially Unveiled

It looks like the aqua is darker on the white unis than it is on the aqua jerseys or am I imagining that? It needs to be darker like the Orange because that's the worst part of the current unis, the pansy color shade.

Still can't touch the throwbacks at all but it's an improvement.

The aqua is certainly darker in the white unis. I think it looks good, though. As long as each set is uniform (i.e. no two tone of same color on one Sunday), im happy. Love how the all aquas look with more, darker orange. Lets get some decent heat now, the pro shop is slacking.

They can only wear the throwbacks 2x per year, per league rules, IIRC.

I heard, that is a shame.

I am happy with the new set and think it'll continue to grow on me. Do good a week from today, and i'm pumped for 18. Its a new dawn, its a new day.

Did you just climax?
Lmao probably as much satistfaction as Im gonna get from this team this year, I'll say that. You know also its best to get yours in as early as possible....lol

The aqua is certainly darker in the white unis. I think it looks good, though. As long as each set is uniform (i.e. no two tone of same color on one Sunday), im happy. Love how the all aquas look with more, darker orange. Lets get some decent heat now, the pro shop is slacking.
Yes, the darker aqua is MUCH better. I just wish the aqua jerseys were that dark also.

Where's the navy blue? Anyway if you go to NFLshop.com to buy one the rear numbers are still too small when compared to the actual jersey. Where can you buy a jersey that is true to scale, with the actual numbers and name???????

I love them. I’m shocked such small changes had such a big impact. Now if we just draft a QB Thursday I’ll buy one Friday.

Uniform threads really irk you don’t they?
Yes. Because its the same 'ol **** every year. The crusty old fans who can't let go of the past, the people that seem to think gray is an awesome choice for a uniform and those that seem to think the logo has to be some over exaggerated dolphin.

At least the guys that prefer the classic uniforms have an excuse. They actually saw the team win a Super Bowl or two.

Really like these. Will absolutely pick up a jersey now

I prefer the darker aqua actually, but it's OK.

Thank god we switched back to the traditional look. Too bad we didn't this clown logo back too.

They look solid. I like um. Wonder if there's any change to the alternative unis

Much better.
I just don't see anything but white pants.
Anyone know if this is true.

Back
Top Bottom