New Uniform Officially Unveiled | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Uniform Officially Unveiled

They pretty much changed the uniforms exactly according to my criticisms of the Nike kit when it first came out. The blue has a place in the uniform, but it should be worn as an UNDER LAYER to help the aqua pop and give it a more marine feel. It's a shadow color that shouldn't be featured in small accents.

Look:

MQwogD4.jpg
ui6MonK.jpg

FNupLKX.jpg
37HqS5J.jpg

Last edited:
Interesting how deepening the orange made that big of a difference. Wonder what the color splash will be?

Still have the weak light colored aqua. Need a darker aqua.
You would then have to remove all of the seats in the stadium to match...

102.000000.jpg

As you can see the shade of the throwback uniforms are noticeably darker than the stands...

20161023-spt-dolphins-bills-05.jpg

Just on I side note I still can’t believe we actually wore these hideous monstrosities...

e44374fa112fa35c711b85674d42e7b0--paul-brown-stadium-nfl-miami-dolphins.jpg

We could wear neon green and pink for all I care - I just want to win the last game of the season!
Agreed but we have drafted mediocre to bad for the last 20 years so guess how our record / play has been.

Heres hoping for a good draft...

We could wear neon green and pink for all I care - I just want to win the last game of the season!
There is always a few of these posts in any uniform thread. The uniform thread has nothing to do with winning and losing. If this guy prefers pink, then I’m sure he will look forward to October.

There is always a few of these posts in any uniform thread. The uniform thread has nothing to do with winning and losing. If the OP prefers pink, then I’m sure he will look forward to October.
No it doesn't effect actual winning. What it does effect is when people care about the uniform. If this team constantly won, like the Patriots, there wouldn't be a yearly uniform thread. But because this team doesn't win, that's about all there is to talk about and look forward to.

No it doesn't effect actual winning. What it does effect is when people care about the uniform. If this team constantly won, like the Patriots, there wouldn't be a yearly uniform thread. But because this team doesn't win, that's about all there is to talk about and look forward to.

We get it. You can keep saying the same thing over and over if you want. But I’m pretty sure everyone in this thread understands your disdain for this discussion.

We get it. You can keep saying the same thing over and over if you want. But I’m pretty sure everyone in this thread understands your disdain for this discussion.
And yet people refuse to acknowledge the connection so I'll keep saying it until people pull their head out of the sand. Don't like it? Don't come into these threads. It's as simple as that.

And yet people refuse to acknowledge the connection so I'll keep saying it until people pull their head out of the sand. Don't like it? Don't come into these threads. It's as simple as that.

Fun stuff, as always. Do me a favor and put me on your ignore list, cause I cannot put you on mine. Greatly appreciated.

Fun stuff, as always. Do me a favor and put me on your ignore list, cause I cannot put you on mine. Greatly appreciated.
Nope. As a staff member I have to make sure I see everything. So I can't put anyone on my ignore list. Trust me, there were plenty of times I have wanted to do that. Especially when nyjunc was a member. Your only option is to just not engage. It really is as simple as that.

Much better. Never liked the intro of that Navy or whatever color it was.

I muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch prefer the darker shades of aqua and orange ... especially the orange I think.

Just hope the colors look like these pictures. For some reason, aqua seems to vary dramatically depending upon lighting. The uniforms unveiled a few years ago looked very different on the field. While I didn't love them in the marketing lighting, I really disliked the colors during games on TV.

Back
Top Bottom