New Uniform Officially Unveiled | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Uniform Officially Unveiled

It's amazing how much of an improvement these are. The 2012 set acted like it was embarrassed of the orange - and that in itself was an embarrassment. These new ones rule, good work Garfinkel.

A little underwhelmed (even knowing the changes were going to be minor) but I can dig it, the green numbers do have a throwback vibe if you ask me.

These jerseys are fire! What a subtle change that makes an amazing difference! In an off season I lose two jerseys, Landry and Suh, I now NEED to get one of these. I have an aqua Tannehill and throwback Wake now. I’m not sure which jersey to get now that will be a ‘safe’ bet.

This is perfect. Tradional. I love it.

The logo is still whatever to me, but finally, our unis are beautiful. Couldn't be happier with the direction they went in.

Now I can happily buy a new jersey. I've been rocking with #14 since his rookie season. I'll take aqua #23 (Derwin James)

This is growing on me. When I first looked, I laughed at the lack of change, but it is a little more clear. This is their modern version of the throwbacks, you can see it in the aqua home jerseys and the darker green, larger dark orange in the numbers.

I'm happy. My only complaint is it would be nice to see the real throwbacks more than twice. These will make that less painful, though.

I kinda hope they release another orange jersey, now. Dark, burnt orange not creamsicle.

Yes sir.

I'm interested in seeing the orange jerseys finally done right with this color direction they went in now.

But orange jerseys on white pants.

Wake jersey is a good buy bc he’s a lifer. Aside from him, perhaps Stills? Parker? Jones? Howard? All decent options.
I was thinking I’ll probably go with a Wake (I have three Wake jerseys, may as well add to the total). But if they made a Reshad Jones Limited Jersey (that’s the one that’s not the on-field authentic, but it has the sewn name and numbers, as opposed to the screen print), I’d get it for sure.

These look a LOT like the '70-'72 jerseys with no stripes... my personal all-time favorite Dolphin jersey iteration. The lack of blue helps the aqua stand out better. The twill aqua numbers on white have always looked darker. I think there is a bit of added saturation of the aqua color overall. That aqua is THE hardest color to reproduce in all of sports uniform history IMO.

At night these will pop like the throwbacks.

I am not disappointed at all. I would buy one of these in an on-field cut if they became available.

Just let's now abolish for ALL time the all-one-color jammie look.

They are an immense improvement. They are very similar to the throwbacks minus the stripes yet we will still rock the throwbacks. Best of both worlds imo! I am pleased to say the least

Back
Top Bottom