New Uniform Officially Unveiled | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Uniform Officially Unveiled

giphy.gif

WOW what an improvement! The orange especially is so much better. The old orange was so muted that it was barely there.

This finally seems like the old Dolphins again. Simple and classic.

Never was a big fan of the navy...which isn't a surprise given my screenname.

Of course we still have the navy in the logo, but there it now looks more like a shaded, darker aqua shadow as opposed to a 3rd color.

Bravo Dolphins!

Some pics from the new uniform mini site:

Slider11.jpg

Slider10.jpg

Slider3.jpg

Slider4.jpg

Slider9.jpg

Slider2.jpg

MD-Tannehill.jpg

Locker-Coming-Soon-2.jpg

Source: http://miamidolphinsuniform.com/

This is growing on me. When I first looked, I laughed at the lack of change, but it is a little more clear. This is their modern version of the throwbacks, you can see it in the aqua home jerseys and the darker green, larger dark orange in the numbers.

I'm happy. My only complaint is it would be nice to see the real throwbacks more than twice. These will make that less painful, though.

I kinda hope they release another orange jersey, now. Dark, burnt orange not creamsicle.

It looks like the aqua is darker on the white unis than it is on the aqua jerseys or am I imagining that? It needs to be darker like the Orange because that's the worst part of the current unis, the pansy color shade.

Still can't touch the throwbacks at all but it's an improvement.

Yeah that blue had to go. We’re lucky we didn’t have to suffer through a “Marine Blue” alternate jersey or pants.

This is growing on me. When I first looked, I laughed at the lack of change, but it is a little more clear. This is their modern version of the throwbacks, you can see it in the aqua home jerseys and the darker green, larger dark orange in the numbers.

I'm happy. My only complaint is it would be nice to see the real throwbacks more than twice. These will make that less painful, though.

I kinda hope they release another orange jersey, now. Dark, burnt orange not creamsicle.

They can only wear the throwbacks 2x per year, per league rules, IIRC.

Back
Top Bottom