New Uniform Officially Unveiled | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Uniform Officially Unveiled

I muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch prefer the darker shades of aqua and orange ... especially the orange I think.

Just hope the colors look like these pictures. For some reason, aqua seems to vary dramatically depending upon lighting. The uniforms unveiled a few years ago looked very different on the field. While I didn't love them in the marketing lighting, I really disliked the colors during games on TV.

The aqua color hasn’t changed, only the orange.

DbKMD-ZXcAE0kxg.jpg

DbKMEBDWAAEeysr.jpg

Big improvement for sure, none of those soft pastel colors. Now if only they can change that “Sea World” logo... but I’m glad they at least did this first step

The aqua color hasn’t changed, only the orange.
Ugh, so it's that same powder pastel? That is truly disappointing. Thanks for the info. The pics looked like both were darker, and I wish they were.

Any truth to the rumor that Tannehill tried to turn to show off the new uni and collapsed in a heap on his knee?

Any truth to the rumor that Tannehill tried to turn to show off the new uni and collapsed in a heap on his knee?
Oh boy you better duck now. I was gonna make a similar joke earlier but don't need to deal with the inevitable backlash.

Yes, but the darker orange actually helps it look a bit darker in an odd way. Its not as washed out now. I saw one at the pro shop today and it looked much better than the old jersey.

Prepare for the “stop derailing threads” backlash. The gall of someone to make a RT reference completely unrelated to the thread subject!

Back
Top Bottom