New York Knicks Denver Nuggets Fight!!! | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New York Knicks Denver Nuggets Fight!!!

Roman529 said:
I heard Isaih's post game comments where he was crying about how Camby should not have still been in there. :boohoo:
Isaih should worry more about his stupid long term deals to horrible players than getting shown up by other teams.

Please bro give it a rest. George Karl kept his starters in because it's personal and that's B.S. Tonight reflected on his character more then just about any other persons. Isiah was 100 percent right (and I never support him). In that situation, the starters should be on the bench letting the scrubs get some playing time but because George Karl feels like he had to keep his starters in to show support for Larry Brown he kept them in. It's called sportsmanship Roman but since your a Philly fan I can understand why you lack that!

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
Please bro give it a rest. George Karl kept his starters in because it's personal and that's B.S. Tonight reflected on his character more then just about any other persons. Isiah was 100 percent right (and I never support him). In that situation, the starters should be on the bench letting the scrubs get some playing time but because George Karl feels like he had to keep his starters in the show support for Larry Brown he kept them in. It's called sportsmanship Roman but since your a Philly fan I can understand why you lack that!
i think Larry Brown is a conceited a**hole and George Karl is just an a**hole plain and simple

Nappy Roots said:
no, he doesnt fight at all. hes had his *** whipped a few times. once punched right in the jaw by christie where he didnt do anything.

When did Christie punch Kobe? I remember the nice punch he landed on Rick Fox in that pre-season game but I don't remember him punching Kobe. Did he land a good shot? I'd love to see it (even though I'm sort of a Kobe fan)!

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
When did Christie punch Kobe? I remember the nice punch he landed on Rick Fox in that pre-season game but I don't remember him punching Kobe. Did he land a good shot? I'd love to see it (even though I'm sort of a Kobe fan)!

:smackhead

your right he punched fox. my fault.

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
Please bro give it a rest. George Karl kept his starters in because it's personal and that's B.S. Tonight reflected on his character more then just about any other persons. Isiah was 100 percent right (and I never support him). In that situation, the starters should be on the bench letting the scrubs get some playing time but because George Karl feels like he had to keep his starters in to show support for Larry Brown he kept them in. It's called sportsmanship Roman but since your a Philly fan I can understand why you lack that!

It wouldn't have made any difference whether the Nuggets kept their starters in or not....besides the Knicks cut the lead to about 14-15 points a few times in the 4th. If you think Karl kept the starters in "to show support for Larry Brown" you know nothing about the NBA.

Roman529 said:
It wouldn't have made any difference whether the Nuggets kept their starters in or not....besides the Knicks cut the lead to about 14-15 points a few times in the 4th. If you think Karl kept the starters in "to show support for Larry Brown" you know nothing about the NBA.
i kno george karl is fata** d***head

nba needs more of this i love nba fights.

man i would love to see shaq elbow someone then he gets into shaqs face, shaq pushes him off , he comes runing at him then they get tangled, and then someone hit shaq on top then haslem knocks him the **** out, man they get double haslem the comes Zo throwing punches they start hitting him then wade stick the dude them walker gets involved andi cant forget ''white chocolate'' i would love to see him hit somebody,lol then see pat riley hanging from someones leg, then one of their dudes run into the stand one of our guys follows him lol full out brawl, man i would love to vs the SUNS,
cause raja is a friction starter and yea , that will be best fight ever.

ive seen nate robinson winning late inthe 4th doing hes dunks and talking smack, jr got the ball he deserved to do it the dunk, also if u dont want to get embarresed make ur shots and dont turn it over.

Daunt8TDChris84 said:
nba needs more of this i love nba fights.

man i would love to see shaq elbow someone then he gets into shaqs face, shaq pushes him off , he comes runing at him then they get tangled, and then someone hit shaq on top then haslem knocks him the **** out, man they get double haslem the comes Zo throwing punches they start hitting him then wade stick the dude them walker gets involved andi cant forget ''white chocolate'' i would love to see him hit somebody,lol then see pat riley hanging from someones leg, then one of their dudes run into the stand one of our guys follows him lol full out brawl, man i would love to vs the SUNS,
cause raja is a friction starter and yea , that will be best fight ever.

You have enough trouble winnings games now, why do you want to see your team get suspended? :confused:

culpepper2chambers said:
if nate robinson took that as a slap in the face, then why the hell was he trying to alley oop to himself by bouncing the ball off the floor in a meaningless game?
:sidelol: That is so true.

Back
Top Bottom