New York Knicks Denver Nuggets Fight!!! | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New York Knicks Denver Nuggets Fight!!!

Roman529 said:
It wouldn't have made any difference whether the Nuggets kept their starters in or not....besides the Knicks cut the lead to about 14-15 points a few times in the 4th. If you think Karl kept the starters in "to show support for Larry Brown" you know nothing about the NBA.

The Knicks cut it to 14/15 points, your acting like that is close LMAO :lol: . Your acting like the Knicks cut it to single digits or something. C'mon man, don't insult my NBA intelligence, this game was over with 4 minutes left (even more) and you know it. Everyone knows why fat Karl left the starters in. He wanted to make a point to Isiah and that was his way of showing his support for LB. IT'S CALLED SPORTSMANSHIP BRO and it's been in the NBA for years. It's an unwritten rule, I think you need to learn the NBA!

I dunno. To me it looked like he was looking at Melo from the ESPN video. Not expecting to get smacked but he was looking at Melo it seemed

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
The Knicks cut it to 14/15 points, your acting like that is close LMAO :lol: . Your acting like the Knicks cut it to single digits or something. C'mon man, don't insult my NBA intelligence, this game was over with 4 minutes left (even more) and you know it. Everyone knows why fat Karl left the starters in. He wanted to make a point to Isiah and that was his way of showing his support for LB. IT'S CALLED SPORTSMANSHIP BRO and it's been in the NBA for years. It's an unwritten rule, I think you need to learn the NBA!
only good move isiah (hard foul) has done with his career with the knicks.

BRAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWLIN!!!

NBA needs more fights like this, except for ******* like Carmelo being involved.

Whatever happened to the great Larry Johnson fights at MSG? Charles Oakley?

The Blueprint said:
BRAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWLIN!!!

NBA needs more fights like this, except for ******* like Carmelo being involved.

Whatever happened to the great Larry Johnson fights at MSG? Charles Oakley?

:yes:!

Lambeer (sp) and Thomas Bird and McHale (lmao yea reeeal thugs) :lol:

phinphan896 said:
... Zo dragging Jeff Van Gundy

haha, that was so funny. i still remember his little *** flying around and his comb over floppin everywhere, hahaha. so funny. knicks and heat were fun back in the day.

Don't come into the Garden and disrespect like that.

Got what they deserved.

And NATE owned JR Smith. And, it's my theory that Melo ran cause he saw Nate comin at him.

Phinz4Life said:

Got what they deserved.

And NATE owned JR Smith. And, it's my theory that Melo ran cause he saw Nate comin at him.
nate put his fists up and melo ran away lyk the lil gurl he is

phinphan896 said:
nate put his fists up and melo ran away lyk the lil gurl he is

Melo's a b****. Who sucker punch/slaps and runs away?

I mean, I can understand if Nate the Great was coming at you, but damn, what a p****.

Phinz4Life said:

Got what they deserved.

Amen brother. You don't come into our house disrespecting because George Karl don't like Isiah Thomas personally. By the way, last night on WFAN a ton of people were saying this was a very heated game and that they almost expected this to happen. I was going to go by my girl made me go over to her mother's for dinner so we couldn't go (I was going to walk up and get tickets until that was sprung on me)!

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
Amen brother. You don't come into our house disrespecting because George Karl don't like Isiah Thomas personally.
Hmm, sounds a lot like what the Hurricanes said after the FIU fight but the entire nation screamed bloody murder over that one because it was UM.

lol@melo slapping with his wrist and then running away...damn *****

Back
Top Bottom