Next Year's Schedule | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Next Year's Schedule

I would fully expect one of those games with Buffalo to be prime time. Also wouldn't be surprised to see Miami served up to KC on opening night. Guarantees Tua isn't hurt (unless he can't survive preseason) and you've got the Tyreek homecoming

I would fully expect one of those games with Buffalo to be prime time. Also wouldn't be surprised to see Miami served up to KC on opening night. Guarantees Tua isn't hurt (unless he can't survive preseason) and you've got the Tyreek homecoming
Isn’t that an NFC/AFC matchup? The KC home opener?

When was the last time we played in Buffalo in the first half of the season? I don’t even remember

If he gets hurt in preseason.... the Tua Haters will multiply 10 fold.

I would think the Bengals at the Chiefs would be the perfect opening night game. Either that or a Super Bowl rematch with the Eagles.

Last edited:
Didn't Buffalo play in Miami on week 3 this past season?.......and they were playing on a short week too. I'm not going to start worrying about when we play Buffalo here in February. Are we already making excuses for next season?

Back
Top Bottom