Next Year's Schedule | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Next Year's Schedule

Most fence posts aren’t rational
csi miami GIF
butters stotch jump GIF by South Park

How much do you want to wager the Buf doesn't play in Miami at a 1pm game in Sept but we still go to Buf in Dec or Jan?

Well, the NFL does have to do their job of making sure Miami does not win the East, so probably expect tough games at the worst possible times for Miami, but possible easy games not made any easier but maybe also tougher.

All I have to say to that possibility is ...

20230227_095109.gif

Well, the NFL does have to do their job of making sure Miami does not win the East, so probably expect tough games at the worst possible times for Miami, but possible easy games not made any easier but maybe also tougher.

All I have to say to that possibility is ...

View attachment 133190
Such nonsense. The whole "the NFL has it out for us" is just dumpster juice conceptually.

Such nonsense. The whole "the NFL has it out for us" is just dumpster juice conceptually.

Until you actually pay attention at some of the moves the NFL makes in Dolphins games.

I do not say it only happens to Miami, but to think the NFL does not have favorites and tends to schedule and referee games different can be a hit blind, or a HUGE coincidence every year Miami seems to be making progress.

Until you actually pay attention at some of the moves the NFL makes in Dolphins games.

I do not say it only happens to Miami, but to think the NFL does not have favorites and tends to schedule and referee games different can be a hit blind, or a HUGE coincidence every year Miami seems to be making progress.
You could watch 25+ teams as closely as you watch the Phins and come to the same conclusion. It's tin foil hat silliness Tay. No offense to you but it just rankles me when I hear the whole Phins are snakebit or it's the Shula curse crap. It's called Apophenia.

1677510430784.png

You could watch 25+ teams as closely as you watch the Phins and come to the same conclusion. It's tin foil hat silliness Tay. No offense to you but it just rankles me when I hear the whole Phins are snakebit or it's the Shula curse crap. It's called Apophenia.

View attachment 133194

The franchise is cursed theory is utter hogwash.

That said, The way the networks cover some teams is slanted IMO.

Ummm, yes I do. If Tua gets hurt next year and misses significant time again it will cause alot of the fanbase to give up on him imo.

Ummm, yes I do. If Tua gets hurt next year and misses significant time again it will cause alot of the fanbase to give up on him imo.
Fan got to be real..you can't get caught up into one players.. it either work or it don't..Tua getting hurt ain't helping team.

So I am going to my cousins wedding in Chicago, September 16th. Everyone else is leaving Sunday the 17th but I didn't want to risk missing a game because of scheduling, so I am staying until Monday afternoon to ensure I am not flying during the actual game.

My only concern is where to watch the game. I'll have my young children with me so going to a bar for 3 hours on a Sunday afternoon, leaving the wife in a hotel with those two crazy boys might not be an option.

A prime time game week 2 would really alleviate my concerns here as I can watch it in the hotel room if its Sunday night or at home on Monday night and be able to check out Chicago on Sunday afternoon.

Back
Top Bottom