Next Year's Schedule | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Next Year's Schedule

Didn't Buffalo play in Miami on week 3 this past season?.......and they were playing on a short week too. I'm not going to start worrying about when we play Buffalo here in February. Are we already making excuses for next season?
Yes, Buffalo did and they complained about the heat. I think that’s why the OP thinks it won’t happen again.

Yes, Buffalo did and they complained about the heat. I think that’s why the OP thinks it won’t happen again.
Exactly. Watch them try to take away as many 1pm games in Sept in Miami. We probably start on the road and having night game in Miami in Sept, maybe one 1pm game at home that month

Why? Do you think there are that many who are on the fence? Doesn't seem like a rational post.......
Ummm, yes I do. If Tua gets hurt next year and misses significant time again it will cause alot of the fanbase to give up on him imo.

Wasn’t sure either, so researched. As @Virginia99 wrote, the Kick Off game can pit two teams from the same conference. Last time it happened was 2020 when the Cowboys played the Buccs.

“I want you to come on, come on down, Sweet Virginia - got to scrape the **** right off your shoes.” Couldn’t resist…from Exile on Main Street - The Rolling Stones. Nice little nugget girl!

And here’s a shout out to Fin Fan In Cali - Google BB King and Gary Moore - The Thrill Is Gone. Scintillating blues guitar from the Irishman. Loving me some Rory Gallagher tonight too

Ummm, yes I do. If Tua gets hurt next year and misses significant time again it will cause alot of the fanbase to give up on him imo.
I guess I do not equate that with being, as you put it, a "hater". Sometimes players just don't work out. Teams/fans move on.

Simple really
If the Dolphins get scheduled to play a team, NE, Buffalo, Jets in projected extreme cold, they should play in expected heat in Miami and vice versa. At the end of the day though it’s “any given Sunday”
Or Monday
Or Thursday
Or sometimes Saturday
Okay Any Given Day

I would fully expect one of those games with Buffalo to be prime time. Also wouldn't be surprised to see Miami served up to KC on opening night. Guarantees Tua isn't hurt (unless he can't survive preseason) and you've got the Tyreek homecoming
Served up? I'll take us in that fight all day.

When was the last time we played in Buffalo in the first half of the season? I don’t even remember
Would be fine with me. Let the weather be a non factor for both and we just spend the game with Fangio's D making Allen miserable while on offense Tua chucks bombs.

Screw the gerrymandering of the schedule.

Miami is close to having a roster of players and coaches to win anywhere—in any weather conditions—when they play multi-dimensional, complementary football.

Finding this balance is an opportunity for Grier, McDaniel, and Fangio in 2023.

Why? Do you think there are that many who are on the fence? Doesn't seem like a rational post.......

Most fence posts aren’t rational
csi miami GIF

Back
Top Bottom