Next Year's Schedule | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Next Year's Schedule

So I am going to my cousins wedding in Chicago, September 16th. Everyone else is leaving Sunday the 17th but I didn't want to risk missing a game because of scheduling, so I am staying until Monday afternoon to ensure I am not flying during the actual game.

My only concern is where to watch the game. I'll have my young children with me so going to a bar for 3 hours on a Sunday afternoon, leaving the wife in a hotel with those two crazy boys might not be an option.

A prime time game week 2 would really alleviate my concerns here as I can watch it in the hotel room if its Sunday night or at home on Monday night and be able to check out Chicago on Sunday afternoon.
I've always thought that movie theaters should have a watch the NFL game option for big games. There's often some dead theaters they could use and ramp up their F&B sales as well.

Forgetting Buffalo for a minute next year’s schedule certainly should be interesting with the AFC West and NFC east plus Ravens, Titans and I think Carolina. With the season we just had we should have several prime time games and there are very few stinkers here, Carolina, Denver, Vegas maybe? Ton of big time teams to play this year starting with the Super Bowl teams.

I've always thought that movie theaters should have a watch the NFL game option for big games. There's often some dead theaters they could use and ramp up their F&B sales as well.
Nice concept. Not sure the corporations that own the rights would be on board.

It is a good idea. The theatre I frequent will occasionally have special events like opera performances.

In fact, they will have 1 screen Saturday night "televising" the UFC match.

It's hindered by the NFL's broadcast deal in some way or another. I would love to go watch MNF in a movie theater drinking cold beers spilling nachos on myself. Would be lots of fun.

I don't need go to a theatre to spill Diet Pepsi & Pecan Pie all over.

I did "just fine" yesterday at home watching the I. Jones & The Last Crusade (again for the 490th time). /s

AMC has offered free tickets at select locations for Thursday Night Football games last year. I would love to see a Dolphins game one time in this type of unique venue.

I hope the Dolphins get a Thursday night home game this year.

You know what I’ve always wanted… to pay maybe double the price of regular Sunday ticket and not have any commercial interruption whatsoever… Just have the in game experience that is seen inside the stadium. This would not be for everyone I know, but if you wanted to pay that extra charge one could… Then you could see the halftime shows… Watch the interaction on the benches… Cheerleader extravaganzas and everything just like you were at the big show! Yeah and I know I’m gonna get cut down saying advertisers would never allow it blah blah blah… It’s just something I wanted since I live a “Million Miles Away” cough cough - Rory Gallagher Irish Tour 74’ cough cough.

The NFL is usually fair with making our division rivals come here in September if we have to go there in December.
Funny how that works...

How about we split the difference and play home and away say mid October?

Not too hot, not too cold...this one is just right

Back
Top Bottom