NFL 2014 CUTS Tracker | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL 2014 CUTS Tracker

Definitely want Feely. Get him signed asap.

Wake is a great story. A guy that wasn't good enough to even make it past a few cuts or even to be called by an NFL team for two years, got himself together and became a top level NFL player. That's movie material and quite an anomaly but it shows that just to make it to camp you are talented but you still have to work hard.
Every team will end up cutting a player that will turn into a pro bowl player elsewhere

Crazy that Jackson Jeffcoat went from a projected 1st rounder to an UDFA on draft day to first wave of cuts by the Seahawks.

He will get another shot, I like him as a possible long term prospect but we have no room for him. Kind of like in ST Louis they may have to cut a good DL.

chris harper is garbage so is jackson jeffcoat...i would be on dustin hopkins if he's out there

will smith is washed up

some guys i'd look at are mickell leshoure at the 53 mark cause i think he's the odd man out in detroit at rb the tampa tight end timothy wright who i think may be released falcons center peter konz who is a scheme fit if he is let go jax center luke bowanka jax lb jt thomas balt lb arthur brown

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 48s
Packers waived former Oregon TE Colt Lyerla with an injury settlement, per league source.

Looks like Charles Clay has been cut as well.. I meant Charles Clay safety from Green Bay!!!

Back
Top Bottom