Nfl Combine Discussion Thread | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nfl Combine Discussion Thread

I had him #1 at 5’7” so I don’t really care about this but it is shocking to me. He just looks so small on the field. Even at the Heisman ceremony he looked tiny next to Tua.

I had him #1 at 5’7” so I don’t really care about this but it is shocking to me. He just looks so small on the field. Even at the Heisman ceremony he looked tiny next to Tua.

I think it is the arm length...creates an illusion of being smaller.

He ate and drank alot :). Do they have product like ‘extends’ for hand size. Lol

I think there was a QB prospect a couple of years ago that talked about doing hand stretches to improve the size.

All in on Murray. Need a playmaker at QB. If he fails you mean to tell me we’ll be irrelevant LOL . . . .what else is new.

13, 2019 and 2020 2nd rounders and Xavian Howard.

Legggooo

I still say pass and wait till 2020. Get both the lines beefed up this year and let them grow.

You don't know where you will be drafting next year...What if Flores and his coaching staff are for real and Miami gets in the playoff?

If you have a chance at him (As long as you don't have to give away the house if you move up), you take him, if not, you take another Qb later if you see someone you like, and next year, if nothing came of who you drafted, you again take a shot at the QB position.

Problem is no team wants to trade down from 1 to 13 when they can go to 4 and still get a blue chip player. I said last year Baker would go #1 overall and someone here said I was crazy....no way it would happen. I think Murray is #1 O/A this year. Same school...what are the chances...

Murray just locked up a top 10, probably top 5 pick with those measurements.

People can pretend that height doesn't matter at the QB position all they want, but it always does.

If he measured in below 5'9 like some were expecting I don't think he would be a lock for a top 10 pick, an inch or two means a lot...

That’s my thought too. He just looks so tiny on film. How thick were his socks today? Lol. I’m surprised he eclipsed 5’10”.

I think it is the arm length...creates an illusion of being smaller.

Arms do look short when he’s carrying the ball. Probably also looks that way cause the Oklahoma o line is huge. Or appears to be at least

We will see how he runs. Feel like he probably guzzled water prior to the weigh in and will try to cut prior to the run but maybe not.

Back
Top Bottom