NFL exec says Tua has undisclosed injuries..... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL exec says Tua has undisclosed injuries.....

Wait.... wha... ....

He is done... ...

Now he is grandstanding for someone...

He had his 59 chances being a face of the NFL

Lol....wow...The Tua fanboys don’t care about anything other than what they want to be true.

The difference between you and I....is I want the Dolphins to find a reliable, durable franchise QB...and while I like his skills I doubt his durability and reliability with his injury history.

If they gamble at 5 fine...I will hope and pray. No trade up.

I feel more and more certain it will be Herbert at 5...or Love later.

***UPDATE***. ***BREAKING NEWS***

Neither Tua Tagovailoa, Leigh Steinberg or even Trent Dilfer has refuted Michael Lombardi’s report!

On a side note... Dilfer did proclaim Tua as a better thrower than Dan Marino!

Lombardi could be correct, but to act like he is unbiased is to put your head in the sand. He’s used his platform to spin stories for his friends before (about 10 different Belichick and Bill O’Brien examples are out there).

Not to mention, one of his sons is a QB coach for Carolina (sitting at #7) and the other is a QB coach for New England.

He is an unreliable source and would need additional evidence or at least ONE other person to confirm his conjecture.

Exactly. I don’t think it’s very difficult to figure out where Lombardi got his info to spread considering the connections.

Panthers just signed Bridgewater to a $63 million contract and the Patriots need him to fall into a range where they can trade up.

The purpose of smoke is to divert. Bits and pieces of truth meant to lead to various conclusions. It’s never to flat out lie.

Lol....wow...The Tua fanboys don’t care about anything other than what they want to be true.

The difference between you and I....is I want the Dolphins to find a reliable, durable franchise QB...and while I like his skills I doubt his durability and reliability with his injury history.

If they gamble at 5 fine...I will hope and pray. No trade up.

I feel more and more certain it will be Herbert at 5...or Love later.
You want to know the difference between you and I without hurting your feelings???

I have never heard "reputable" and Lombardi used together before this thread.

I like in Massachusetts and he has long been known as a Bill Belichick water carrier up here.

The local sports radio guys openly mock his pronouncements, especially in how they might help the Patriots.

He should not be taken seriously.

I understand some here are against taking Tua and that is fine. But don't jump in a foxhole with Lombardi to win that war.
Yes the Rush Limbaugh of the NFL grandstanding with Rex I mean do we need to see more???

Nothing is floated without an agenda at this time of year. With sources we are looking at this differently. Any wrist surgery needs recovery?? The story doesn’t fit his own timeline

Whether a person like or dislikes the risk associated with Tua - Lombardi and Rex Ryan are being used - and they like it

What’s true or not doesn’t matter. The only thing that matters is what NFL teams think.
Nobody in Tua’s camp has denied that he’s close to 100% healthy.

Whatever wrist injury Lombardi is harping on from 2 years ago is non sequitur. Tua has thrown about 76 touchdowns since this mysterious wrist injury.

Those are the facts.

What’s true or not doesn’t matter. The only thing that matters is what NFL teams think.
Nobody in Tua’s camp has denied that he’s close to 100% healthy.

Whatever wrist injury Lombardi is harping on from 2 years ago is non sequitur. Tua has thrown about 76 touchdowns since this mysterious wrist injury.

Those are the facts.

Yes... and missed valuable time... been injured in valuable games.

Actually, other than his backing up of Hurts in the 2017 National Championship game and playing well in relief...his 2018 and 2019 seasons are defined by excellent play... but also injury and failure in the most meaningful games against Clemson and LSU....and being unavailable for the 2019 playoffs.

Nobody doubts that he is or will be healthy...rather that he can stay healthy in a much longer NFL season facing more equal opponents weekly.

Yes... and missed valuable time... been injured in valuable games.

Actually, other than his backing up of Hurts in the 2017 National Championship game and playing well in relief...his 2018 and 2019 seasons are defined by excellent play... but also injury and failure in the most meaningful games against Clemson and LSU....and being unavailable for the 2019 playoffs.

Nobody doubts that he is or will be healthy...rather that he can stay healthy in a much longer NFL season facing more equal opponents weekly.

Referring to the Clemson and LSU games as failures on behalf of Tua is literally the most asinine comment I’ve ever seen on this site - and that’s saying something.

You’d at least need to apply that logic consistently. There’s never been a quarterback that hasn’t failed using that logic. Including Joe Burrow.

You keep repeating nonsense such as this because you know Burrow doesn’t have to face Tua in an Alabama uniform again.

You definitely weren’t mouthing off about Joe Burrow last year like you are now. Nobody was.

Last year it was Drew Lock - who failed a lot.

Referring to the Clemson and LSU games as failures on behalf of Tua is literally the most asinine comment I’ve ever seen on this site - and that’s saying something.

You’d at least need to apply that logic consistently. There’s never been a quarterback that hasn’t failed using that logic. Including Joe Burrow.

You keep repeating nonsense such as this because you know Burrow doesn’t have to face Tua in an Alabama uniform again.

You definitely weren’t mouthing off about Joe Burrow last year like you are now. Nobody was.

Last year it was Drew Lock - who failed a lot.

Yes... I believe Tua apologists point to his two interception loss to Freshman Trevor Lawrence with the excuse of an ankle injury.

Oddly enough...In 2019 his loss to Joe Burrow and LSU In Tuscaloosa....was again marred by Tua injury and used as an excuse for the Almighty Crimson Tide losing at home.

Update....Drew Lock led Denver to a 4-1 finish after a 3-8 start...and is considered their future!

Yes... I believe Tua apologists point to his two interception loss to Freshman Trevor Lawrence with the excuse of an ankle injury.

Oddly enough...In 2019 his loss to Joe Burrow and LSU In Tuscaloosa....was again marred by Tua injury and used as an excuse for the Almighty Crimson Tide losing at home.

Update....Drew Lock led Denver to a 4-1 finish after a 3-8 start...and is considered their future!

Drew Lock is Denver’s quarterback unto Elway figures out he ain’t it. Just like all the other ones he drafted.

The rest of your repetitive nonsense has already been addressed more times than it ever deserved.

Back
Top Bottom